or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 400

post #5986 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

But the charges of hypocrisy from hypocrites just rings hollow. Glad I hate them all. wink.gif

Wonder if Trump should dump Pence and bring Bill Cosby onto the ticket? laugh.gif

Edit: Wasn't Bill impeached for the perjury around the sex and not the sex?
Sorry, I didn't editorialize enough. I should have tossed something in about non-hypocritical, reasoned, etc. You're 100% correct the folks now bashing Trump don't care what Bill did (both now and then.) I was just looking at it from the perspective of someone with no horse in this race.

Bill was never impeached
post #5987 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Trump is not brilliant. He's got a salesman's gift for working a crowd and figuring out which of the thousand sales pitches he tossed out stuck. None of that translates to governing or policy.

Well yeah I can't say that I disagree, but Hillary is so fucking terrible corrupt, warmongering, primaries rigging evil witch then I doubt he could do as much harm as she could. Not even because he is not capable of fucking up more(I think he has bigger upside here) but because he would get torpedoed by both (R) and (D) and face 100x more scrutiny of the media, while the witch would be pretty much unchallenged. After all he is not running for God-emperor but for president, there would be boundaries to his craziness.

Besides he would be much more fun.

BIg Orange Fuck You to the System 2016
post #5988 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

secondly your idea of sexism is not a idea I can get behind and frankly it's not what most people would consider sexist if they wouldn't know said behavior concerned Trump

From what I have seen of your post history on these topics I'm not really all that confident you would be willing to label anything sexism.
post #5989 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Bill was never impeached

Unless I completely misunderstand what presidential impeachment is, which is totally possible, Clinton was impeached, faced trial by the Senate, and was acquitted on the charges.
post #5990 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

secondly your idea of sexism is not a idea I can get behind and frankly it's not what most people would consider sexist if they wouldn't know said behavior concerned Trump

From what I have seen of your post history on these topics I'm not really all that confident you would be willing to label anything sexism.

you on the other hand seem to see sexism everywhere

let's play this game though;

SEXISM:

"woman can't run a company, I would never make a woman an executive"

"I know women like you picked technical university to search for a husband, but this is a school with standards" - well this is one that was in fact popular in my univ, I haven't witnessed it personally but my sister had some variance of it directed at her

tbh all this objectification feminist b.s is not sexism to me, for example if someone would say to me that it would a pretty sight to see (insert hot female) on her knees I don't see how that is, besides being a primitive remark, sexism. Same for boasting about making a move an a woman and fucking a woman.
Edited by wojt - 10/9/16 at 2:39pm
post #5991 of 8748

Google

Quote:
 
Bill Clinton was acquitted. The senate did not reach the 2/3's majority needed to fully process his impeachmentClinton was impeached by the House on two charges. The first being perjury, and the second being obstruction of justice.Feb 4, 2012
 
 
post #5992 of 8748
So he was impeached (the House passed two articles of impeachment) but was not removed from office. To "impeach" a politician is pretty much synonymous with "indict," no?

Guess I better cut and paste too:
Quote:
Impeachment is a process in which an official is accused of unlawful activity...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment

He was accused but not convicted.
post #5993 of 8748
Trump U. seems so far away and quaint now.

Vegas is offering 75-1 that it is not mentioned tonight.
post #5994 of 8748
75-1 of what?
post #5995 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

It's neat that you believe this without the slightest bit of evidence. You've totally sucked down Trump's con.


Trump is not brilliant. He's got a salesman's gift for working a crowd and figuring out which of the thousand sales pitches he tossed out stuck. None of that translates to governing or policy.

There is more to looking at a person than what they are knowingly putting out. I think he and many others are tired of the way America is going. The past had it's problems as does today. Keep the good and get rid of the trash. The trash of today is as bad as that in the the past, why would you want to keep today's trash? Are you ignorant of these facts? In some ways the past was kinder and gentler than today. Why loose those kinder and gentler ways? Some of the replacements has only made Americans weeker.
post #5996 of 8748
75 - 1 that Trump U is not mentioned. Bet $2, and win $150 if Trump U is mentioned by anyone but Hillary.

You can get 500 - 1 that Hillary keels over and dies at the podium ( from her mystery disease). That is worth a $20 flyer.
post #5997 of 8748
great link plz so I can get my 150$!!
post #5998 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Unless I completely misunderstand what presidential impeachment is, which is totally possible, Clinton was impeached, faced trial by the Senate, and was acquitted on the charges.

Ah right shog[1].gif
post #5999 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

No one cares if there's a (D) behind a guy's name but if that person has (R), not only does the MSM get all prudish suddenly, there's the fact the Repubs have built up (R) to mean a "family values," god-fearing man that only has sex to beget children.

TL;DNR = it's worse for (R)s to screw around than (D)s.

The only recent exception I can think of is Weiner, but well, he's a weener.

I don't think you have to air quote family values.

The Dems may be trying to shit on him on that basis (because many of the R politicians aren't actually family values dudes), but it is clearly the party that many family values voters follow.

I never would have thought these comments would have much impact... But there seem to be a lot of family values voters who have turned on him, and politicians who depend on those voters who are rejecting him.
post #6000 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Bill was never impeached

Impeached, never convicted.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field