or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 383

post #5731 of 8748

The Chicago Tribune endorses Gary Johnson.

 

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-gary-johnson-president-endorsement-edit-1002-20160930-story.html

post #5732 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post


"You're husband has cheated on your numerous times why did you stay with him?" 

Hilllary:   "I consulted my pastor and I found solace in following the teachings of Jesus. In spite of the very public shame I endured, I decided to honour the bonds of marriage. I forgave my husband's indiscretions as Jesus taught and did not break my vow to my husband or to God and did the best that I could to salvage my marriage."


I believe that line of attack is a non-starter and can't be "dealt effectively" by anyone.  Trump & Co.needs to give it up entirely

The follow up would be, "Saving your marriage is one thing but the way you treated his multiple accusers is another. How can you now claim to champion victims of sex crimes after you and your husband treated these women? Did Jesus teach you to attack and harass people that make sexual misconduct allegations only if they are against your husband?"

That would score some points.
post #5733 of 8748
Is this the first time Republicans have believed a rape accusation?
post #5734 of 8748
Quote:
post #5735 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by origenesprit View Post

Is this the first time Republicans have believed a rape accusation?

It's well known women do not lie regarding these accusations.
post #5736 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


The follow up would be, "Saving your marriage is one thing but the way you treated his multiple accusers is another. How can you now claim to champion victims of sex crimes after you and your husband treated these women? Did Jesus teach you to attack and harass people that make sexual misconduct allegations only if they are against your husband?"

That would score some points.

 

Two people knowingly carried on an extramarital affair and you think attacking the victim of that situation(s) would score points?  

 

#bizarroworld   
#homewreckerlivesmatter  

post #5737 of 8748
well maybe they had an open marriage, who cares either way and true attacking Hillary on that is just dumb
post #5738 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

Two people knowingly carried on an extramarital affair and you think attacking the victim of that situation(s) would score points?  

#bizarroworld   

#homewreckerlivesmatter  

Nice attempt at misframing the issue but sadly for you I have an attention span and memory that last longer than a commercial break. We are talking about violent rape allegations and sexual harassment.

#BillRapeIsJustFine
#ClintonPenisesCauseNoHarm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathleen_Willey
Quote:
Kathleen Willey is a former White House volunteer aide who, on March 15, 1998, alleged on the TV news program 60 Minutes that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her on November 29, 1993, during his first term as President. She had been subpoenaed to testify in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Jones
Quote:
Paula Jones (born Paula Jones; September 17, 1966) is a former Arkansas state employee who sued U.S. President Bill Clinton for sexual harassment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_Broaddrick
Quote:
Juanita Broaddrick is a former nursing home administrator from Arkansas. She alleged in 1999 that United States President Bill Clinton had raped her in April 1978.
Quote:
Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip … He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen but he wouldn’t listen to me. … It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip. … When everything was over with, he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says ‘You better get some ice on that.’ And he turned and went out the door.”

#DemsDon'tRape
post #5739 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Nice attempt at misframing the issue but sadly for you I have an attention span and memory that last longer than a commercial break. We are talking about violent rape allegations and sexual harassment.

#BillRapeIsJustFine
#ClintonPenisesCauseNoHarm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathleen_Willey
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Jones
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_Broaddrick

#DemsDon'tRape

 

 

But that is exactly how it would be received.  She would explain: "I was lost and confused and in the face of public humiliation and personal betrayal, I just went into action in order to defend my one true love from what I thought had to be politically motivated attacks and save my marriage."  And while saying all that bullshit if she is able to shed a single tear?  BOOM!

 

Then she would flip it and ask: "Why would anyone dredge up such hurtful history?  What point are you trying to make?  It is like I am now reliving it all over again, that I am being betrayed all over again.  The only thing I am guilty of is upholding the principals of marriage"

post #5740 of 8748
Wut? The allegation of violent rape would be "received" as a consensual extramarital affair? Well, okay then.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post


But that is exactly how it would be received.  She would explain: "I was lost and confused and in the face of public humiliation and personal betrayal, I just went into action in order to defend my one true love from what I thought had to be politically motivated attacks and save my marriage."  And while saying all that bullshit if she is able to shed a single tear?  BOOM!

Then she would flip it and ask: "Why would anyone dredge up such hurtful history?  What point are you trying to make?  It is like I am now reliving it all over again, that I am being betrayed all over again.  The only thing I am guilty of is upholding the principals of marriage"


lol8[1].gif
post #5741 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Wut? The allegation of violent rape would be "received" as a consensual extramarital affair? Well, okay then.

 

 An insatiable hounddog?  Of course. Everyone knows Bill is a charming bastard and that he can talk the skirt off of a store mannequin.   A violent rapist?  Nahhh.  Of those 3 cases IMO only the Juanita Broaddrick case held any water.  The fact that she said she resisted Clinton because she was married while she was already having an affair with another  married man made it too messy to for anyone to handle properly back then



1474199446bill_clinton_juanita_broaddrick.jpg


Bill had odd tastes in women 

post #5742 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

 An insatiable hounddog?  Of course. Everyone knows Bill is a charming bastard and that he can talk the skirt off of a store mannequin.   A violent rapist?  Nahhh.  Of those 3 cases IMO only the Juanita Broaddrick case held any water.  The fact that she said she resisted Clinton because she was married while she was already having an affair with another  married man made it too messy to for anyone to handle properly back then

Really? Paula Jones, a case that held no water, yet settled for nearly a million back then? He's for sure innocent and that was just to make it go away, right?

And ah yes, the rape accuser was a woman of lose morals, so she doesn't count.

Gets better and better. Boys will be boys, right?

But to be clear here are you still trying to frame the sexual harassment and rape allegations as consensual extramarital affairs or just that this is how they'll be "received?" I assume the folks "receiving" is the general voting public?
post #5743 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Really? Paula Jones, a case that held no water, yet settled for nearly a million back then? He's for sure innocent and that was just to make it go away, right?

And ah yes, the rape accuser was a woman of lose morals, so she doesn't count.

Gets better and better. Boys will be boys, right?

But to be clear here are you still trying to frame the sexual harassment and rape allegations as consensual extramarital affairs or just that this is how they'll be "received?" I assume the folks "receiving" is the general voting public?

 

If I recall Paula Jones did not have good optics so they had to give her a total makeover in order for her to even look semi convincing because she came across as money grubbing trailer park trash bimbo.   You know the game Piob - settling out of court ensured that other damaging information wouldn't keep trickling out.   My opinion?  Clearly they had a something going on at one point that eventually went bad.

post #5744 of 8748
I suppose the fact Carville was out there portraying her as such didn't help?

And the rape?
post #5745 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I suppose the fact Carville was out there portraying her as such didn't help?
 

 

Really?

 

47938_paula2300.jpg

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

And the rape?
 

I thought he unzipped and asked her to sick his duck but there was no rape.

 

I  remember talking about it with a few co-workers, basically supporting Clinton's version of the story.  I will never forget one secretary said to me, "Are you sure?  Look at her.  She has a huge mouth.  She looks like she was made for *oral sex*"

 

I never looked at the case (or that secretary) the same after that. They had similar mouths

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field