or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 375

post #5611 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post

If you said that to any group of people you would be skewered today. You can't even imply that people have more control over their life than outside influences, doesn't matter if they're black or white.

lol
post #5612 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post

If you said that to any group of people you would be skewered today. You can't even imply that people have more control over their life than outside influences, doesn't matter if they're black or white.

lol


Gosh all those self help gurus must be bleeding all over the place

post #5613 of 8748
Gift that keeps on giving. Obummer vetoes 9/11 lawsuit bill, triggers override fight. Obummer is not muslim he just likes rulers of Mecca on a personal level.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-veto-911-bill-saudi-arabia-202339289.html

To do this to Hillary before Monday debate shows Obummer is either:1. A moron 2. Hates his party 3. Likes to give freebies to Trump campaign.
post #5614 of 8748
Right cuz opening up your courts for private citizens to sue other countries is a great idea. If SA were our overlords we would have passed the bill against all nations but SA instead of a bill targeting only SA
post #5615 of 8748
Since corporations are persons and corporations can sue other countries governments in US courts then US citizens can sue other countries governments in US courts.
post #5616 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Since corporations are persons and corporations can sue other countries governments in US courts then US citizens can sue other countries governments in US courts.
I'm sure that the citizens of Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Libya, Syria and Somalia will appreciate the sentiment and press their governments to do the same. They will love being able to confiscate US properties there.
post #5617 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

lol

Regardless of who the candidates were, if either the R or D came out and said given the opportunities in America compared to most of the world - if you haven't been successful it's your own fault - they'd probably lose the election on the spot.
post #5618 of 8748
It's such a dumb political ploy. You'd have to be a presidential candidate, have your seat up for re-election, or otherwise vote anonymously to have to vote/say you'd vote for for it. Oh wait that's what happened. You'd have to be a flipping media blind sheep to not see that and take it at face value
post #5619 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Gift that keeps on giving. Obummer vetoes 9/11 lawsuit bill, triggers override fight. Obummer is not muslim he just likes rulers of Mecca on a personal level.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-veto-911-bill-saudi-arabia-202339289.html

To do this to Hillary before Monday debate shows Obummer is either:1. A moron 2. Hates his party 3. Likes to give freebies to Trump campaign.

WTF?
post #5620 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

WTF?

You're going to get a bird picture if you keep asking Medwed to make sense.
post #5621 of 8748
https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/gennifer-flowers-agrees-to-join-trump-at-presidential-debate?bftwnews&utm_term=.upaDvl1l2#.uxRO2KQKb

Gennifer Flowers Agrees To Join Trump At Presidential Debate
Quote:
Gennifer Flowers, the former model who had an extramarital affair with Bill Clinton in the 1980s, says she’ll accept an invitation from Donald Trump to sit in the front row of Monday’s presidential debate, according to an assistant.

The prospect of Flowers attending the debate was raised on Saturday when Trump tweeted that he would put her in the audience, if billionaire and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban sat in the front row.

“If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Jennifer Flowers right alongside of him!” Trump tweeted Saturday afternoon.

Classy as always. The classiest.
post #5622 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/gennifer-flowers-agrees-to-join-trump-at-presidential-debate?bftwnews&utm_term=.upaDvl1l2#.uxRO2KQKb

Gennifer Flowers Agrees To Join Trump At Presidential Debate
Classy as always. The classiest.

Not much is beneath the Trumpster,

Don't be surprised if there is a Vince Foster look a like sitting next to Flowers.
post #5623 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

What year was that approx?

69, 70. The film was probably about ten years older.

The only black person I knew of, through most my childhood, was several years older than me, so I wasn't around him practically at all (in high school he was one of the most popular kids). In high school there were four, five. I was around one of them. Gave him a painting that I had painted. This side of town was whites and a few treaty Indians.
post #5624 of 8748
post #5625 of 8748
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field