or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 335

post #5011 of 8748
one thing i think Trump may suffer is similar to some tv series characters
they start off funny and cool but they never seem grow for a few seasons and after a while you just hope they would die already
I think it may be the case with him if he will not drop some more nuance and show independants he has bigger understanding of some issues instread of wanting to CEO america

but this is just my own theory after few beers snork[1].gif
post #5012 of 8748
You wanted Kramer to die!?

Monster!

happy.gif
post #5013 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by greger View Post

1 & 2- good people don't get abortions, nor, get high on drugs.

Christ, greger- those are two of my most favorite things!
post #5014 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post
 

 

Definitely "meh" before

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

 

 

But surely not after

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

I think they're too big (yeah, thats possible).

post #5015 of 8748
Seconded. She was hardly 'meh' before. Now she looks like some Kardashian wannabe striper or some shit.
post #5016 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

I think they're too big (yeah, thats possible).

 

I had G cups once because...well just because.  Now those were too big for more than a single night week.  The problem with boobs that big is that they make any woman look fat as fawk.  But Mia's DDs?  Those are great for everyday play and can often can be found on non-big girls. 

post #5017 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

one thing i think Trump may suffer is similar to some tv series characters
they start off funny and cool but they never seem grow for a few seasons and after a while you just hope they would die already
I think it may be the case with him if he will not drop some more nuance and show independants he has bigger understanding of some issues instread of wanting to CEO america

but this is just my own theory after few beers snork[1].gif

So...just like what happened on The Apprentice?
post #5018 of 8748

Trump and Clinton are stranded on a desert island.  Who survives?

 

The country.

post #5019 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

I had G cups once because...well just because.  Now those were too big for more than a single night week.  The problem with boobs that big is that they make any woman look fat as fawk.  But Mia's DDs?  Those are great for everyday play and can often can be found on non-big girls. 

Glad that Trump isn't the biggest boob in the thread anymore.
post #5020 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

There are privacy rights issues with doing a mental health check.  That may be a slippery slope.

Rights shouldn't be trampled because some people abuse them.  People will just find other ways to kill each other.  Bombs, knives, cars, whatever.  We have been doing it since the dawn of man.  Most shootings are gang on gang crime.  You want to decrease gun violence?  Legalize drugs.  You want to decrease mass shootings?  More people carrying is probably a good start - mass shootings stopped by an armed citizen has far fewer deaths than one stopped by the police.

Privacy of citizens in US? rotflmao.gif

Try getting a job at L/XL Corp in US, there goes your privacy.
post #5021 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post


Privacy of citizens in US? rotflmao.gif

Try getting a job at L/XL Corp in US, there goes your privacy.


The difference is I have a choice to work for a large corporation.  I don't have a choice than to deal with the government if I want to buy a gun, unless I want to risk imprisonment or being eaten alive by a police dog.

post #5022 of 8748
New NBC/Marist polls

VA
Clinton 43%
Trump 31
Johnson 12
Stein 5

NC
Clinton 45%
Trump 36
Johnson 9
Stein 2

FL
Clinton 41%
Trump 36
Johnson 9
Stein 4

CO
Clinton 41
Trump 29
Johnson 15
Stein 6
post #5023 of 8748
Where is Harambe? Though he was doing better than Johnson
post #5024 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Where is Harambe? Though he was doing better than Johnson


He dropped out.  Too much integrity to be stay in this dogsh*t race.

post #5025 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post


The difference is I have a choice to work for a large corporation.  I don't have a choice than to deal with the government if I want to buy a gun, unless I want to risk imprisonment or being eaten alive by a police dog.

As long as you lie perfectly still while the dog is attempting to rip off your arm then you will be fine.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field