or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 315

post #4711 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

Overall the impact of trump is overstated, he wouldnt burn anything down people are too panicky. World will not end no matter if Hillary or Trump becomes president.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html
Quote:
Trump asks why US can't use nukes: MSNBC

Donald Trump asked a foreign policy expert advising him why the U.S. can't use nuclear weapons, MSNBC's Joe Scarborough said on the air Wednesday, citing an unnamed source who claimed he had spoken with the GOP presidential nominee.

"Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times [Trump] asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can't we use them," Scarborough said on his "Morning Joe" program.
post #4712 of 8748


(1) It didn't really happen; and

 

(2) Even if it did, he can't cause any real damage, he would be president, not king.  It's not like he could do any irreversible damage as president or anything, what being a blowhard hair-trigger know-nothing lunatic.  Everything is fine.

post #4713 of 8748
Just nuke em bro!
post #4714 of 8748
Idk use your brain and anwser yourself a question why use of nukes would be a political suicide no matter who is POTUS

also I like how you numbnuts think he is trigger-happy while he is basically last person along with Sanders to instigate conflicts in ME and arm jihadists, let alone nuke anybody
post #4715 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

Idk use your brain and anwser yourself a question why use of nukes would be a political suicide no matter who is POTUS

also I like how you numbnuts think he is trigger-happy while he is basically last person along with Sanders to instigate conflicts in ME and arm jihadists, let alone nuke anybody

Too many lolz to compute.

post #4716 of 8748
you maybe should check who USA supported in Syria and what political game in Syria is Clinton willing to perpetuate before making out of yuor ass claims next time
post #4717 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

Idk use your brain and anwser yourself a question why use of nukes would be a political suicide no matter who is POTUS

also I like how you numbnuts think he is trigger-happy while he is basically last person along with Sanders to instigate conflicts in ME and arm jihadists, let alone nuke anybody

Trump has certainly shown a lot of consideration for which things are considered political suicide thus far.

And why are you convinced he'd be unlikely to use force? He's proposed torturing terrorists and killing their families. You think he's not going to blow up some camps full of brown people if there's a terrorist attack in the US? He's not exactly a model of principled restraint.
post #4718 of 8748
you believe with all scrutiny Trump is facing now he would be willing and ABLE to put muslims in work camps or just bomb muslim towns indiscrimanately if he would be elected... jesus fuck please
Also if he even followed through on what he says he would not be much diffrent from Obama.
1. USA already tortures/tortured terrorists (and innocent ppl suspected of terrorism)
2. USA already targets civilians, well okay not targets but majority of casualities from drone strike are collateral damage

But most importantly Trump says a lot of shit, I doubt he would ever 'go after families of ISIS'- but okay I give you that Gib. that this thing he said about going after families of ISIS is inexcusable. But I'm somehow are skeptical if the military ever did it, or even Trump asked for it, that's just GOP primaries tough talk imo.
post #4719 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post


(1) It didn't really happen; and

(2) Even if it did, he can't cause any real damage, he would be president, not king.  It's not like he could do any irreversible damage as president or anything, what being a blowhard hair-trigger know-nothing lunatic.  Everything is fine.



Also, I never said anything about "can't cause any real damage" or "any irreversible damage." Obama did so I'll give you a POTUS can do damage.
post #4720 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

you believe with all scrutiny Trump is facing now he would be willing and ABLE to put muslims in work camps or just bomb muslim towns indiscrimanately if he would be elected... jesus fuck please
Also if he even followed through on what he says he would not be much diffrent from Obama.
1. USA already tortures/tortured terrorists (and innocent ppl suspected of terrorism)
2. USA already targets civilians, well okay not targets but majority of casualities from drone strike are collateral damage

But most importantly Trump says a lot of shit, I doubt he would ever 'go after families of ISIS'- but okay I give you that Gib. that this thing he said about going after families of ISIS is inexcusable. But I'm somehow are skeptical if the military ever did it, or even Trump asked for it, that's just GOP primaries tough talk imo.

The point is that both of those policies correspond to a willingness to use military force, and not exactly in a restrained way. Yet somehow you guys believe he's the dove candidate.
post #4721 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

The point is that both of those policies correspond to a willingness to use military force, and not exactly in a restrained way. Yet somehow you guys believe he's the dove candidate.

Who really knows what this dipshit might do? The problem is we got a guy with a Peace Prize droning the shit out of the Middle East and his replacement is obviously a Hawk. We can't stop Hillary from murdering people with drones, as Obama let that genie out of the bottle, but we can hope Congress won't let her have her own war.
post #4722 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Who really knows what this dipshit might do? The problem is we got a guy with a Peace Prize droning the shit out of the Middle East and his replacement is obviously a Hawk. We can't stop Hillary from murdering people with drones, as Obama let that genie out of the bottle, but we can hope Congress won't let her have her own war.

Yawn.  Bullshit.  No.  Bush let the genie out of the bottle.  Obama has used them expansively and lied about their impact on civilians.  For a nitpicky guy, I thought I'd share a nit with you.

 

(Also, whether you get Trump, Clinton, or any other president - where they have a choice between using manned aircraft and drones, do you think they won't go for drones?)

post #4723 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

Yawn.  Bullshit.  No.  Bush let the genie out of the bottle.  Obama has used them expansively and lied about their impact on civilians.  For a nitpicky guy, I thought I'd share a nit with you.

(Also, whether you get Trump, Clinton, or any other president - where they have a choice between using manned aircraft and drones, do you think they won't go for drones?)

You're correct, it was under Bush the CIA starting killing people with drones, and all I can blame Obama for is moving the scope of murders from bush league (SWIDT?) to Superbowl.
post #4724 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


You're correct, it was under Bush the CIA starting killing people with drones, and all I can blame Obama for is moving the scope of murders from bush league (SWIDT?) to Superbowl.


It's all fine.  I love you again.  

post #4725 of 8748
Yeah, pretty disappointed Obama kept that, and the torture going.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field