or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 282

post #4216 of 8748
One show that was great and now shit and another that was not great for over 10 years and now is definitely shit. Thanks Comedy Central for ruining both.
post #4217 of 8748

Trump doesn't care what people think and say?  Hasn't he sued or threatened to sue a bunch of reporters for reporting non-flattering news?

post #4218 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Trump doesn't care what people think and say?  Hasn't he sued or threatened to sue a bunch of reporters for reporting non-flattering news?

Pretty much, he seems obsessed with what others say about him,
post #4219 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

Pretty much, he seems obsessed with what others say about him,

He just wants to be treated fairly. Of course he decides what is "fair".
post #4220 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Trump doesn't care what people think and say?  Hasn't he sued or threatened to sue a bunch of reporters for reporting non-flattering news?

Pretty much, he seems obsessed with what others say about him,


Hey nobody wants to be called out for tiny hands!

post #4221 of 8748
The best Comedy Central show ever was Colin Quinn's Tough Crowd, which has been cancelled for over a decade now. The execs there wouldn't know a good show if it fucked their beard-wives.

South Park only survives because of the ratings.
post #4222 of 8748
Obama to vote for Trump!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Why Obama’s half-brother says he’ll be voting for Donald Trump

http://nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/
post #4223 of 8748
When I read that on the BBC I just knew Rholdh was going to love it. smile.gif
post #4224 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

When I read that on the BBC I just knew Rholdh was going to love it. smile.gif

The GOP missed a great opportunity, by not having Malik speak at their convention,



Malik was for keeping Gadhafi in power, and thought HRC should have been indicted. He would make a good Republican, if he's not one already.
post #4225 of 8748
Hillarious Rob'em Clinton elections!
Maan, that Wikileak came right on time for DNC convention and VP announcement. Good timing Wikileaks.icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #4226 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Hillarious Rob'em Clinton elections!
Maan, that Wikileak came right on time for DNC convention and VP announcement. Good timing Wikileaks.icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

Every media outlet that doesn't loudly question whether this entire operation was orchestrated by the Clinton machine must be presumed to have been part of the operation itself (not just MSNBC).

post #4227 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCarraway View Post
 

 

Every media outlet that doesn't loudly question whether this entire operation was orchestrated by the Clinton machine must be presumed to have been part of the operation itself (not just MSNBC).


Yes, we must presume their guilt, prosecute, impeach, and behead them.  Clearly.

post #4228 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post


Yes, we must presume their guilt, prosecute, impeach, and behead them.  Clearly.

Well, they could at least, you know, report the news? Isn't that sort of what they're supposed to do?
post #4229 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Well, they could at least, you know, report the news? Isn't that sort of what they're supposed to do?


Yes.  That's different.  They should report it.

post #4230 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post


Yes.  That's different.  They should report it.

They will...once it's impossible to ignore. So probably tomorrow or Tuesday as the alternative/Internet outlets are not letting it drop.

It's funny how the big, well funded, traditional outlets try and still control the flow of info but really can't.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field