or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 241

post #3601 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post


I am ... ambivalent. I agree with more of her projected planks than I do Trump, therefore I guess I 'like her' more.

I was more asking what causes the foam-at-the-mouth anger from Lighthouse, rather than the typical derision for any other person he disagrees with

 

She stole Bill's heart from him.

post #3602 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

I was more asking what causes the foam-at-the-mouth anger from Lighthouse,

How often does Lighthouse post something that isn't foaming at the mouth anger?
post #3603 of 8748

The  internet seems the perfect platform for the misanthrope to point out the shortcomings of others without really having to interact with the ghastly creatures

post #3604 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbernine View Post

The  internet seems the perfect platform for the misanthrope to point out the shortcomings of others without really having to interact with the ghastly creatures


nod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gif
post #3605 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbernine View Post

The  internet seems the perfect platform for the misanthrope to point out the shortcomings of others without really having to interact with the ghastly creatures

You so get me. inlove.gif
post #3606 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post


I am ... ambivalent. I agree with more of her projected planks

 

Which of your kids would you most like to see die fighting Hillary's next war?

post #3607 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCarraway View Post

Which of your kids would you most like to see die fighting Hillary's next war?

How many straw men can you fit into one sentence?
post #3608 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCarraway View Post

Which of your kids would you most like to see die fighting Hillary's next war?

Listen, the Repubs hate Hillary so much, they'd even deny her a war.
post #3609 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Listen, the Repubs hate Hillary so much, they'd even deny her a war.

rotflmao.gif
post #3610 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Listen, the Repubs hate Hillary so much, they'd even deny her a war.

 

They didn't deny Obama war, and they're more racist than they are sexist.

post #3611 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

They didn't deny Obama war, and they're more racist than they are sexist.

They have hated Hillary since 1992. No way she's allowed a war.
post #3612 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


They have hated Hillary since 1992. No way she's allowed a war.

 

Man, I don't think I can come down from a 15 year war bender that quick.

post #3613 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post
 

 

She stole Bill's heart from him.


Lighthouse = monica?

post #3614 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post


Lighthouse = monica?

Most likely would hit.
post #3615 of 8748
I remember in the late 90s somehow Tom Green of all people managed to have Monica Lewinsky be on his show. They went around doing stuff in Canada and got followed by the paparazzi like crazy. No mention of the Bill Clinton scandal was ever made. I remember as a teenager I watched it then started to feel bad for all the Monica Lewinsky jokes because she genuinely seemed pretty sweet and down to earth.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field