or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 218

post #3256 of 8748

Oh boy thats gonna entail a lotta paperwork 

post #3257 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post


Again, yes. The kind of divisiveness we've been talking about in this thread is almost exclusively coming from the left. What would their platform be without it? They used to point to Europe as evidence of this ideology succeeding. They're running out of case studies.
 

Liberals are evil, gays are evil, Black Lives Matter people (blacks) are bad, abortion is murder, they are trying to take our guns, they are trying to indoctrinate our children against the Jesus, Obama is a Kenyan, 47% of the people want free stuff, let's build a wall with Mexico, Hillary should be locked up because (email server something), Benghazi!  Benghazi!  Benghazi!  (If you say it enough, over years, anything might sound like a scandal even though it isn't.)  

post #3258 of 8748

I blame all you fuckers for all this misery in my life

post #3259 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

Liberals are evil, gays are evil, Black Lives Matter people (blacks) are bad, abortion is murder, they are trying to take our guns, they are trying to indoctrinate our children against the Jesus, Obama is a Kenyan, 47% of the people want free stuff, let's build a wall with Mexico, Hillary should be locked up because (email server something), Benghazi!  Benghazi!  Benghazi!  (If you say it enough, over years, anything might sound like a scandal even though it isn't.)  

Why are you revealing the GOP platform?

The convention hasn't started yet.
post #3260 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbernine View Post

I blame all you fuckers for all this misery in my life

I have lots of blame for the Trump candidacy and not all of it is for Tea Party and hard right wingers. I think when the MSM helped the Dems portray Mitt as a religious extremist is 2012 the seeds had been planted. In a push me/pull you fashion the extreme right, MSM, and Debbie Wasserman-Schultzs of the world created the shit storm of the 2016 election cycle.
post #3261 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I have lots of blame for the Trump candidacy and not all of it is for Tea Party and hard right wingers. I think when the MSM helped the Dems portray Mitt as a religious extremist is 2012 the seeds had been planted. In a push me/pull you fashion the extreme right, MSM, and Debbie Wasserman-Schultzs of the world created the shit storm of the 2016 election cycle.

I try not to watch cable news, but did Mitt really get portrayed as a religious extremist? I got mostly "out of touch fat cat."
post #3262 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post


I try not to watch cable news, but did Mitt really get portrayed as a religious extremist? I got mostly "out of touch fat cat."


No.  No he didn't get portrayed as a religious extremist and, to the extent anyone hinted at the notion that he might be one, you only need sniff around his competitors for the Republican nomination to find some.  He had to convince evangelicals he was conservative enough and "not some wacko".

post #3263 of 8748
I keep waiting for something like this in the Trump campaign,

But alas, I doubt Trump has any decency.

He's also rich and relatively powerful unlike McCarthy.
post #3264 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post


I try not to watch cable news, but did Mitt really get portrayed as a religious extremist? I got mostly "out of touch fat cat."

 

Not directly.  There were a few that questioned having a Mormon in the White House (and how weird Mormons are), but nothing about extremism.

post #3265 of 8748
Would all the fucking foreigners get the fuck out of this threak? We don't come in your threads about who's gonna be the next Queen of Shitland or the Prime Minister of Kangaroo-Fuckland. It's none of your fucking business. You can't vote here. You have no say. Go home.
post #3266 of 8748
^ Also, if your parents or grandparents were foreigners or have any shady foreign heritage in 'em, GTFO.
post #3267 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

I try not to watch cable news, but did Mitt really get portrayed as a religious extremist? I got mostly "out of touch fat cat."

An image that didn't require any media skill to portray considering the out of touch foot in fat cat mouth qualities Romney displayed.
post #3268 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbernine View Post


I can understand that the appeal would be limited if you you were a self important,humorless ,boor 
I am not a homebound New England husband to be tickled and amused by that NPR drivel (Wait wait don't tell me...)for housewives.
Edited by Medwed - 6/7/16 at 6:16am
post #3269 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post
 

Hillary should be locked up because (email server something),

 

I know you're mocking it, but - Why is Clinton still being attacked over the email servers? I recalling reading both Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice (her predecessors) had the same arrangement; is what she had different?

post #3270 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

 

I know you're mocking it, but - Why is Clinton still being attacked over the email servers? I recalling reading both Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice (her predecessors) had the same arrangement; is what she had different?

 

Reason #1: She's a Clinton

Reason #2: She's a Democrat

Reason #3:  She's a Clinton

 

Seriously though Clinton was Sec of State from 2009 - 2013 but no one realized she had a non-government email until 2015?  Not a single person in government service at the time saw that Clinton's email account did not end with state.gov?  But we are suppose to believe that somehow this conveniently came to light right before the presidential election cycle kicked off?

 

 I might have been born at night but I wasn't born last night


Edited by Rumpelstiltskin - 6/7/16 at 7:21am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field