or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 154

post #2296 of 8748
After he finishes his 8 years in the white house, I hope he writes a dating guide for men.

2012
post #2297 of 8748
Lol, he has brains of a regular SF poster, what a surprise.
post #2298 of 8748

Sick burn: "Do you only date young super models?"

post #2299 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

After he finishes his 8 years in the white house, I hope he writes a dating guide for men.

Step 1: : Think so highly of yourself that you'll chase literally anyone regardless of how hilariously outside your league they are.

Step 2: Be rich.


Don't attempt Step 1 by itself.
post #2300 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Step 1: : Think so highly of yourself that you'll chase literally anyone regardless of how hilariously outside your league they are.

Step 2: Be rich.


Don't attempt Step 1 by itself.

step1 works with women no matter what
though step2 helps and also helps with achieving step1 biggrin.gif
post #2301 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Step 1: : Think so highly of yourself that you'll chase literally anyone regardless of how hilariously outside your league they are.

Step 2: Be rich.


Don't attempt Step 1 by itself.

Step 2 means no one is hilariously outside your league...unless the other person is richer.
post #2302 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post


for a long time i thought there was, but anti-zionist rhetoric has basically evolved into anti-semitic rhetoric, so...

 

So you're saying there's a country out there with 100+ covert nuclear weapons; refuses IAEA inspections; bulldozes neighborhoods and prohibits homebuilding, transportation and employment based on ethnicity; engages in economic blockades; has bombed four countries in the past two years; rejects right-of-return for the descendents of three-quarters-of-a-million refugees; has engaged in military occupation for nearly 50 years; and yet escapes all criticism because it is run by gentiles.  Name that country.

post #2303 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCarraway View Post

So you're saying there's a country out there with 100+ covert nuclear weapons; refuses IAEA inspections; bulldozes neighborhoods and prohibits homebuilding, transportation and employment based on ethnicity; engages in economic blockades; has bombed four countries in the past two years; rejects right-of-return for the descendents of three-quarters-of-a-million refugees; has engaged in military occupation for nearly 50 years; and yet escapes all criticism because it is run by gentiles.  Name that country.

I was going to guess Israel until the part about getting run by gentiles. confused.gif
post #2304 of 8748

Ive always been confused as to how the criticism of one semitic group regarding their treatment of another semitic group is anti semitic

post #2305 of 8748

NPR said there was no term limit on VP. How cool would it be if Trump chose Joe Biden as his VP? It would be a great gesture to show that he wants to "get along" with people, and even though we all make fun of Biden, he's a real likable character. This next 8 years is going to be so much fun!
post #2306 of 8748

Pretty sure she was doing a dive into the mosh pit

post #2307 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post


NPR said there was no term limit on VP. How cool would it be if Trump chose Joe Biden as his VP? It would be a great gesture to show that he wants to "get along" with people, and even though we all make fun of Biden, he's a real likable character. This next 8 years is going to be so much fun!

He didn't even notice. His old lady immediately went to help, but stopped when some guy got to her first. Total non-issue, but of course Trump was going to make a ridiculous comment about it.
post #2308 of 8748
"even I would have helped her" rotflmao.gif
post #2309 of 8748
It's coming and who can wait?

post #2310 of 8748
Last time around the Obamaphone lady made for a memorable viral video. This time we've got kids shouting F you and waving Mexican flags.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field