or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 148

post #2206 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

Ben Carson looks like a decent person w/e his views are, but women on this show.... ugh combined IQ of 200 at most

I was going to take issue with this comment, but I see that there's five of them now...
post #2207 of 8748
It is quite surprising to me that all the 'skeletons' they ever find on Trump are from 25+ years ago. Any successful NY real estate guy must have ton of dirty baggage in my estimation. How come they cannot dig up anything on Trump? All these accusations Woopy and Behar threw at Trump about being racist, are lost on me. Trump said stupid things about Mexican immigrants, but when did he ever said anything racist about blacks?
post #2208 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

It is quite surprising to me that all the 'skeletons' they ever find on Trump are from 25+ years ago. Any successful NY real estate guy must have ton of dirty baggage in my estimation. How come they cannot dig up anything on Trump? All these accusations Woopy and Behar threw at Trump about being racist, are lost on me. Trump said stupid things about Mexican immigrants, but when did he ever said anything racist about blacks?
Why would being a New York real estate guy give you a ton of dirty baggage? My family knows 2 families that net close to a billion making most of their money in real estate and other than being vicious negotiators they are pretty good people. One guy, my grandfathers friend even refused to buy new cars, always driving around in a junky bronco or old pick up truck.
post #2209 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

It is quite surprising to me that all the 'skeletons' they ever find on Trump are from 25+ years ago.

Yeah, other than his abrasive personality, the Trump U. scam seems the worst thing in a long time.

As to the racism stuff, the Trump Org. signed a consent decree ( about not renting to minorities ) about 40 years ago. That doesn't seem too bad.

The Left is really trying to label Trump a racist, and sometimes the labeling is just as important as facts. Think of "Low Energy" Jeb Bush, "Lyin: Ted Cruz, 'Little" Marco Rubio et al.
post #2210 of 8748
I'm waiting in anticipation to see what Trump has to say about this:

http://nypost.com/2016/04/17/saudis-threaten-economic-turmoil-over-911-bill/

Jesus, what assholes.
post #2211 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

Why would being a New York real estate guy give you a ton of dirty baggage? My family knows 2 families that net close to a billion making most of their money in real estate and other than being vicious negotiators they are pretty good people. One guy, my grandfathers friend even refused to buy new cars, always driving around in a junky bronco or old pick up truck.

Don't even front. You HAVE to buy off inspectors and such if you deal in real estate. It's not even a question. Don't be a fucking asshole. Admit it.

EDIT -
post #2212 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post


Don't even front. You HAVE to buy off inspectors and such if you deal in real estate. It's not even a question. Don't be a fucking asshole. Admit it.

EDIT -



That's such a great movie.

post #2213 of 8748
Shitfaced stupid post.
Edited by tesseract - 4/19/16 at 2:29am
post #2214 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post


Where do you live? Can I come fuck up your life? If you want to play the tough guy card I can rent time in an octogon or boxing ring, dm me and we can set that up

 


"Hey kids, if you ever want to get banned from an internet forum, post this!"

post #2215 of 8748
I assume trump was referring to this ?
563be651a3c91.image.jpg
Edited by the shah - 4/19/16 at 5:34am
post #2216 of 8748
I am straight (mostly) so I won't have sex with you. Go check backpage.com if you want some strange.
post #2217 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

Where do you live? Can I come fuck up your life? If you want to play the tough guy card I can rent time in an octogon or boxing ring, dm me and we can set that up

I know where Harold falcon lives. He lives in North Philly, on the corner of Diamond and 30th. You should go meet him there--you can fight right on the block and nobody will mind.
post #2218 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheobscure View Post

I know where Harold falcon lives. He lives in North Philly, on the corner of Diamond and 30th. You should go meet him there--you can fight right on the block and nobody will mind.

If you miss Harold at home, his office is at the corner of 52nd and Market in West Philly.
post #2219 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheobscure View Post

I know where Harold falcon lives. He lives in North Philly, on the corner of Diamond and 30th. You should go meet him there--you can fight right on the block and nobody will mind.

This was basically a lesson on why you shouldn't post when you get drunk. @Harold falcon sorry, I literally woke up and went oh no did i actually post that?
post #2220 of 8748
The first thing you think of in the morning [while hungover] is what you may've posted on SF?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field