or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 135

post #2011 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Does the internal politics of any other country generate such interest in the rest of the world than the US?

The Toronto mayoral race generated quite a bit of buzz a few years back.
post #2012 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post

The Toronto mayoral race generated quite a bit of buzz a few years back.

I don't think it was the race that generated the buzz...
post #2013 of 8748

IIRC crack was the buzz of choice

post #2014 of 8748

Campaign manager charged with battery?

post #2015 of 8748
Clearly Mexicans, moslems, Hillary, and MSM fault!
post #2016 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Does the internal politics of any other country generate such interest in the rest of the world than the US?

 

Does any other country interfere in the internal politics of the rest of the world than the US?

post #2017 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCarraway View Post

Does any other country interfere in the internal politics of the rest of the world than the US?

The countries it generates the most interest from are the ones the US does not interfere with.
post #2018 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Campaign manager charged with battery?

Apparently he pulled her arm a little. The horror!
post #2019 of 8748
Who says Hillary can't appeal to young people. Here is a youth made video by her base, about Trump.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/music/midnight-sun-blog/bal-baltimore-teens-release-cit4dt-an-antidonald-trump-rap-song-20160329-story.html



Edited by rnoldh - 3/29/16 at 4:45pm
post #2020 of 8748
"US ELECTIONS" (the musical)
brought to you by Al Sharpton & Co.
post #2021 of 8748

I love how he makes Anderson Cooper read it!

Here is video of her being thrown to the ground:

This is not the first time she was savagely assaulted and thrown to the ground. http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/17/daily-caller-reporter-videographer-assaulted-by-nypd-during-occupy-protests/
Edited by Reggs - 3/30/16 at 12:10am
post #2022 of 8748
Trump just destroyed Anderson Cooper lol
Media is so lying and distoring truth so much it's disgusting
post #2023 of 8748
.
post #2024 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post

Who says Hillary can't appeal to young people. Here is a youth made video by her base, about Trump.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/music/midnight-sun-blog/bal-baltimore-teens-release-cit4dt-an-antidonald-trump-rap-song-20160329-story.html
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I had my volume off - did they explain the presence of the shovel? I'm assuming it had something to do with burying him after they shoot him.
post #2025 of 8748
I hope that cunt never gets another chance in life. Lying douchebags like her are getting people fired and indicted all the time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field