or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 106

post #1576 of 8792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

Is it just me or is it strange as fuck that suddenly Mitt Romney is being looked at as the wise man of the Republican Party?

Not in the least. Now that folks are seeing what crazy or fascist really looks like they realize Mitt is a pretty normal and reasonable guy, a guy that brought universal healthcare to his state, and that trying to paint him as some religious zealot was asshattery on their part.
post #1577 of 8792

Whats strange as fuck to me is how many people got a look at crazy and fascist and went " Yeah! Now thats what we been talking about"

post #1578 of 8792
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

Whats strange as fuck to me is how many people got a look at crazy and fascist and went " Yeah! Now thats what we been talking about"

They don't see it that way. They see it as a repudiation of the aforementioned asshats.
post #1579 of 8792
Lol Clinton is the worst citizen ever? Dat logic
post #1580 of 8792

I must have missed something last time around . As a Dem I pretty much viewed Mitt as your standard UC corporate lackey.Not my cuppa but harmless enough. Are you saying there was some malignant intent from his own camp

post #1581 of 8792
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Lol Clinton is the worst citizen* ever**? Dat logic

* candidate
**in history of Western Civilization

It was a short sentence and you got two things wrong. foo.gif
post #1582 of 8792
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

I'd vote for Trump over Hillary without thinking twice, she is the worst candidate in the history of Western Civilization

 

Anyone who votes for either Trump or Hillary is incapable of thought.

post #1583 of 8792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

Is it just me or is it strange as fuck that suddenly Mitt Romney is being looked at as the wise man of the Republican Party?

 

Land of the blind, and all that...

post #1584 of 8792
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCarraway View Post

Anyone who votes for either Trump or Hillary is incapable of thought.

All candidates on the right are far worse than Trump, bought out, christian zealots and war mongers like Rubio or despicable career politicians like Cruz. That is with the exception of Rand Paul who is out.

On the left everyone is better than closet (R) and total bought out person and shape-shifting reptilian Hillary but they are pretty much done too. Bernie has a fighting chance, but he is on the defensive now. Let's be real most possible outcome atm is Trump vs Hillary. From that too I'd pick Trump. IF you watch some youtube commentators many people say the same thing. For example The amazing atheist who supports Bernie would rather vote Trump than Hillary. You see shitloads of comments of people saying the same. There are millions of voters who despise establishment so much, they would rather roll the dice with candidates like Sanders or Trump. I'd say it's a reasonable opinion since lobbyists pretty much bought out everyone else.
post #1585 of 8792
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post


All candidates on the right are far worse than Trump, bought out, christian zealots and war mongers like Rubio or despicable career politicians like Cruz. That is with the exception of Rand Paul who is out.

On the left everyone is better than closet (R) and total bought out person and shape-shifting reptilian Hillary but they are pretty much done too. Bernie has a fighting chance, but he is on the defensive now. Let's be real most possible outcome atm is Trump vs Hillary. From that too I'd pick Trump. IF you watch some youtube commentators many people say the same thing. For example The amazing atheist who supports Bernie would rather vote Trump than Hillary. You see shitloads of comments of people saying the same. There are millions of voters who despise establishment so much, they would rather roll the dice with candidates like Sanders or Trump. I'd say it's a reasonable opinion since lobbyists pretty much bought out everyone else.

 

post #1586 of 8792
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

* candidate
**in history of Western Civilization

It was a short sentence and you got two things wrong. foo.gif

Shows how much time I give your comments
post #1587 of 8792
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

* candidate
**in history of Western Civilization

It was a short sentence and you got two things wrong. foo.gif

Shows how much time I give your comments


with that comprehension and attention span I won't even blame you for defending Hillary, seems like a candidate for you
post #1588 of 8792
Did I defend Hilary? I don't remember saying anything other than I didn't think she was the worst candidate in history
post #1589 of 8792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

They don't see it that way. They see it as a repudiation of the aforementioned asshats.

Count me in as one of the above. It would be great to see both Dem PC Multiculturalism and GOP doctrinaire Conservatism repudiated and put out to pasture.

But I bet I'm like many. Do I think Trump is a great improvement or a Savior? Not No, but Hell No! I'm under no illusions as to Trump.

He is an arrogant, narcissistic, bully and buffoon. His "accomplishments" don't stand up under the lightest scrutiny, and his "positions" are basically non-existent.

I doubt he would get along with his own party as well as the opposition. He would probably be similar to other non-politicians that have been elected. Think of Jesse Ventura and Arnold Scharzenegger and how they fared.

So why would I vote for this joke of a candidate? Because a complete repudiation ( see above ) is deserved and enough. Normally, I would vote for the GOP candidate and hope for the best. In 2012 thought Romney was a fine man who had fantastic experience to qualify, and I was disappointed when he lost. And this year, no "real" GOP guy excites me.

Finally, I don't think of Trump as a politician or a GOPer. He is more of a product of good schtick, marketing, and BS on his part, as well as perfect timing as to the current situation.

Do I think a Hillary Presidency would ruin the nation? Hell No, it would suck, but no POTUS is that powerful. The nation is resilient. If we have survived 16 years of GWB and Obama, then we could survive 4 years of Trump.
post #1590 of 8792
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post

Count me in as one of the above. It would be great to see both Dem PC Multiculturalism and GOP doctrinaire Conservatism repudiated and put out to pasture.

But I bet I'm like many. Do I think Trump is a great improvement or a Savior? Not No, but Hell No! I'm under no illusions as to Trump.

He is an arrogant, narcissistic, bully and buffoon. His "accomplishments" don't stand up under the lightest scrutiny, and his "positions" are basically non-existent.

I doubt he would get along with his own party as well as the opposition. He would probably be similar to other non-politicians that have been elected. Think of Jesse Ventura and Arnold Scharzenegger and how they fared.

So why would I vote for this joke of a candidate? Because a complete repudiation ( see above ) is deserved and enough. Normally, I would vote for the GOP candidate and hope for the best. In 2012 thought Romney was a fine man who had fantastic experience to qualify, and I was disappointed when he lost. And this year, no "real" GOP guy excites me.

Finally, I don't think of Trump as a politician or a GOPer. He is more of a product of good schtick, marketing, and BS on his part, as well as perfect timing as to the current situation.

Do I think a Hillary Presidency would ruin the nation? Hell No, it would suck, but no POTUS is that powerful. The nation is resilient. If we have survived 16 years of GWB and Obama, then we could survive 4 years of Trump.



Trum pump pam! It would be fun!

In a line of GOP A-list celebrities Trump has an equal chance of turning like Schwarzenegger that you have mention or the great "sage" Reagan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post

He is an arrogant, narcissistic, bully and buffoon.
- you managed to describe USA international image exactly. What it says to me that he is a shoe in for US president.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post

His "accomplishments" don't stand up under the lightest scrutiny,

Why would make such a superficial and uninformed statement? You don't like him, fine , but to ignore what he has accomplished is ridiculous. He is the most recognised name in RE development in the World. He lands his name only to the projects and they sell out at higher profit margin than anything comparable. Other RE firms seek his endorsement because it means higher margins. No other RE developer build more and on the scale of Trump in Manhattan (with the exception of recently finished WTC tower, but that is a different story entirely). To say that Trump is not accomplished businessmen is not even serious.

I would vote for him for none of the reasons mentioned above. My reason would be to flip a middle finger to the rest of them, Koch brothers and all, cause I hate their fucking guts.

Trum pump pam! It would be fun!
Edited by Medwed - 3/2/16 at 11:59pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field