or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Had my workout-worn underwear stolen at the gym today
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Had my workout-worn underwear stolen at the gym today - Page 2

post #16 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Boogers View Post
Ed - had you brought those 'classic cut' pants to market for my massive quad syndrome you would have had a product endorsement here...

your meaty thighs bring all the boys to the yard?
post #17 of 36
post #18 of 36
It's the gnomes! (it's a rare pleasure to be able to use the original of a meta-meme)
post #19 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post

post #20 of 36
It was a crime of opportunity, you left your underwear for the taking. For a perv that has an underwear fettish (clearly has some sort of problem if he was wearing spandex) he couldn't resist. Like leaving a birthday cake unattendend in the break room with an office full of fat chicks.
post #21 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobender View Post
It was a crime of opportunity, you left your underwear for the taking. For a perv that has an underwear fettish (clearly has some sort of problem if he was wearing spandex) he couldn't resist.

Like leaving a birthday cake unattendend in the break room with an office full of fat chicks.

On Friday I will repeat the offense, but this time I will liberally apply Capzasin (pepper-laden cream for my joints) on the things and see where that takes us.
post #22 of 36
The best part of the story is how the witness didn't stop him. If some freak went over to take some other dudes underwear I would call him out on it...
post #23 of 36
Rub poison ivy/oak all over them before leaving them out. heh heh hehh he
post #24 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post
pervs are everywhere, you know he's probably got them held to his face as he jacks off right this second.

lol, this ^
post #25 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobender View Post
The best part of the story is how the witness didn't stop him. If some freak went over to take some other dudes underwear I would call him out on it...

I usually try to leave freaks alone. They might have rabies.
post #26 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post
I usually try to leave freaks alone. They might have rabies.

Or guns.
post #27 of 36
wash them with bleach and they are spanking germ free.
your underwear was probably his size
post #28 of 36
You don't feel at least slightly flattered ?
post #29 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post
You don't feel at least slightly flattered ?

Maybe just a little, but that only makes me feel dirtier.
post #30 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post
pervs are everywhere, you know he's probably got them held to his face as he jacks off right this second.


That's terrible.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Had my workout-worn underwear stolen at the gym today