I collect screen used props to movies I really like I have Eddie Moras Suit and this Shirt framed with the movie title... I honesty joined this website to let the people know who are interested in who made his clothes.... With the last name like Romo I understand why you would think is was weird... I just read some of your posts... weird only describes them... :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Allowances for alterations to tailored clothing Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Hickey by Hickey Freeman on Gilt, $400... worth it? Last post on 9/26/11 at 10:06am in Classic Menswear
- OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits Last post on 6/23/14 at 3:37am in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Bradley Cooper-Limitless - Page 2
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 408/11/11 at 6:45pm
Your right lbcgav, I'm lying... take a look at this ad... Even the ad of his screen used shirt states it's a "Pink" as in Thomas Pink...This is an ad to sell his screen used shirt for the scene when he and the Russian guy got it a fight...These are certified movie props... But your right... Yup...post #18 of 408/12/11 at 11:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Wileyman
Your right lbcgav, I'm lying... take a look at this ad... Even the ad of his screen used shirt states it's a "Pink" as in Thomas Pink...This is an ad to sell his screen used shirt for the scene when he and the Russian guy got it a fight...These are certified movie props... But your right... Yup...
Get a fucking life. I didn't call you a liar, I only pointed out something anyone with two eyes can see, viz., that the shirt you linked to on the Pink website is different from the one he's wearing.post #19 of 409/16/11 at 12:27pm
Actuall, I think this is the shirt: http://www.us.thomaspink.com/Kingsley-Twill-Shirt---Button-Cuff/Formal-Shirts/thomas-pink/fcp-product/99919129?colour=pale_blue
The Kingsley Twill Shirt. If it isn't the shirt, it's certainly very close.post #20 of 409/23/11 at 3:57amQuote:Originally Posted by laxnateQuote:Well, those collars look amazing. How do I get dress shirts with collars that stay vertical like that without buying Tom Ford shirts at $360 a pop?
You could try Wurkin Stiffs. They are magnetic collar stays with a small magnet that goes on the inside of the shirt and holds the collars up, high and tight. I've got a few pairs and they work great.
These look interesting, does anyone else use them?
I agree the Limitless suits and shirt collars looked great.post #21 of 409/23/11 at 6:03ampost #22 of 409/23/11 at 6:27ampost #23 of 409/23/11 at 8:49ampost #24 of 409/23/11 at 10:45ampost #25 of 409/23/11 at 10:49ampost #26 of 409/23/11 at 12:36pmpost #27 of 409/23/11 at 12:41pmpost #28 of 409/23/11 at 1:22pmpost #29 of 409/23/11 at 2:39pmQuote:
i do think pink shirts are nicer than tm lewin, but they're also considerably more expensive, even when deeply discounted. i recently switched from bb to charles tyrwhitt for my dailys, as they're easier for me to get on a regular basis in europe. jury is still out.
- Bradley Cooper-Limitless
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Does dressing well really make a difference? 3 minutes ago
- › Should I donate all my 3+ inch ties? 4 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › How would you like a girl to dress? 8 minutes ago
- › BNWT RLPL 36S Pure Linen Sportscoat 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)