I collect screen used props to movies I really like I have Eddie Moras Suit and this Shirt framed with the movie title... I honesty joined this website to let the people know who are interested in who made his clothes.... With the last name like Romo I understand why you would think is was weird... I just read some of your posts... weird only describes them... :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Allowances for alterations to tailored clothing Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Bradley Cooper-Limitless - Page 2
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 408/11/11 at 6:45pm
Your right lbcgav, I'm lying... take a look at this ad... Even the ad of his screen used shirt states it's a "Pink" as in Thomas Pink...This is an ad to sell his screen used shirt for the scene when he and the Russian guy got it a fight...These are certified movie props... But your right... Yup...post #18 of 408/12/11 at 11:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Wileyman
Your right lbcgav, I'm lying... take a look at this ad... Even the ad of his screen used shirt states it's a "Pink" as in Thomas Pink...This is an ad to sell his screen used shirt for the scene when he and the Russian guy got it a fight...These are certified movie props... But your right... Yup...
Get a fucking life. I didn't call you a liar, I only pointed out something anyone with two eyes can see, viz., that the shirt you linked to on the Pink website is different from the one he's wearing.post #19 of 409/16/11 at 12:27pm
Actuall, I think this is the shirt: http://www.us.thomaspink.com/Kingsley-Twill-Shirt---Button-Cuff/Formal-Shirts/thomas-pink/fcp-product/99919129?colour=pale_blue
The Kingsley Twill Shirt. If it isn't the shirt, it's certainly very close.post #20 of 409/23/11 at 3:57amQuote:Originally Posted by laxnateQuote:Well, those collars look amazing. How do I get dress shirts with collars that stay vertical like that without buying Tom Ford shirts at $360 a pop?
You could try Wurkin Stiffs. They are magnetic collar stays with a small magnet that goes on the inside of the shirt and holds the collars up, high and tight. I've got a few pairs and they work great.
These look interesting, does anyone else use them?
I agree the Limitless suits and shirt collars looked great.post #21 of 409/23/11 at 6:03ampost #22 of 409/23/11 at 6:27ampost #23 of 409/23/11 at 8:49ampost #24 of 409/23/11 at 10:45ampost #25 of 409/23/11 at 10:49ampost #26 of 409/23/11 at 12:36pmpost #27 of 409/23/11 at 12:41pmpost #28 of 409/23/11 at 1:22pmpost #29 of 409/23/11 at 2:39pmQuote:
i do think pink shirts are nicer than tm lewin, but they're also considerably more expensive, even when deeply discounted. i recently switched from bb to charles tyrwhitt for my dailys, as they're easier for me to get on a regular basis in europe. jury is still out.
- Bradley Cooper-Limitless
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 51 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 13 minutes ago
- › Momotaro Jeans 0705SP Size 33 17 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 17 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...