I collect screen used props to movies I really like I have Eddie Moras Suit and this Shirt framed with the movie title... I honesty joined this website to let the people know who are interested in who made his clothes.... With the last name like Romo I understand why you would think is was weird... I just read some of your posts... weird only describes them... :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:20 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Allowances for alterations to tailored clothing Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Bradley Cooper-Limitless - Page 2
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 408/11/11 at 6:45pm
Your right lbcgav, I'm lying... take a look at this ad... Even the ad of his screen used shirt states it's a "Pink" as in Thomas Pink...This is an ad to sell his screen used shirt for the scene when he and the Russian guy got it a fight...These are certified movie props... But your right... Yup...post #18 of 408/12/11 at 11:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Wileyman
Your right lbcgav, I'm lying... take a look at this ad... Even the ad of his screen used shirt states it's a "Pink" as in Thomas Pink...This is an ad to sell his screen used shirt for the scene when he and the Russian guy got it a fight...These are certified movie props... But your right... Yup...
Get a fucking life. I didn't call you a liar, I only pointed out something anyone with two eyes can see, viz., that the shirt you linked to on the Pink website is different from the one he's wearing.post #19 of 409/16/11 at 12:27pm
Actuall, I think this is the shirt: http://www.us.thomaspink.com/Kingsley-Twill-Shirt---Button-Cuff/Formal-Shirts/thomas-pink/fcp-product/99919129?colour=pale_blue
The Kingsley Twill Shirt. If it isn't the shirt, it's certainly very close.post #20 of 409/23/11 at 3:57amQuote:Originally Posted by laxnateQuote:Well, those collars look amazing. How do I get dress shirts with collars that stay vertical like that without buying Tom Ford shirts at $360 a pop?
You could try Wurkin Stiffs. They are magnetic collar stays with a small magnet that goes on the inside of the shirt and holds the collars up, high and tight. I've got a few pairs and they work great.
These look interesting, does anyone else use them?
I agree the Limitless suits and shirt collars looked great.post #21 of 409/23/11 at 6:03ampost #22 of 409/23/11 at 6:27ampost #23 of 409/23/11 at 8:49ampost #24 of 409/23/11 at 10:45ampost #25 of 409/23/11 at 10:49ampost #26 of 409/23/11 at 12:36pmpost #27 of 409/23/11 at 12:41pmpost #28 of 409/23/11 at 1:22pmpost #29 of 409/23/11 at 2:39pmQuote:
i do think pink shirts are nicer than tm lewin, but they're also considerably more expensive, even when deeply discounted. i recently switched from bb to charles tyrwhitt for my dailys, as they're easier for me to get on a regular basis in europe. jury is still out.
- Bradley Cooper-Limitless
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 59 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn Mallory - Indigo. Size 46 (S) 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds McNeil Cordovan Shell Black - 11C 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan