Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Allowances for alterations to tailored clothing Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Bradley Cooper-Limitlesspost #1 of 404/6/11 at 3:36amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 404/6/11 at 5:37ampost #3 of 404/7/11 at 2:16amThread Starterpost #4 of 404/7/11 at 3:14pmpost #5 of 404/19/11 at 1:00pmpost #6 of 404/19/11 at 2:23pmpost #7 of 404/19/11 at 2:27pmpost #8 of 404/21/11 at 3:40pmpost #9 of 404/21/11 at 3:48pmpost #10 of 404/21/11 at 8:46pmQuote:Well, those collars look amazing. How do I get dress shirts with collars that stay vertical like that without buying Tom Ford shirts at $360 a pop?
You could try Wurkin Stiffs. They are magnetic collar stays with a small magnet that goes on the inside of the shirt and holds the collars up, high and tight. I've got a few pairs and they work great.
http://www.wurkinstiffs.com/post #11 of 406/16/11 at 4:42pmpost #12 of 408/9/11 at 2:44pm
Hello to answer your question Bradley Cooper wore Thomas Pink Shirts in the movie... I know this because I own the blue shirt he actually wore in the movie... go to Thomas Pink. com they have to stores in the united states you can order from... they go for about $195 a pop and well worth it... Tom Ford shirts are close to $400.00
Also he only wears two suits from Tom Ford the striped suit is from Pierre of Paris (Custom) Taylorspost #13 of 408/11/11 at 10:50am
Hi Ramunas, If you click on the link below this is the exact shirt that Bradley Cooper wore in Limitless... As I mentioned in the previous post that I know this is the shirt because I have the screen worn shirt he acually wore in the movie... So this is it trust me...post #14 of 408/11/11 at 4:02pmpost #15 of 408/11/11 at 4:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by Wileyman
Hi Ramunas, If you click on the link below this is the exact shirt that Bradley Cooper wore in Limitless... As I mentioned in the previous post that I know this is the shirt because I have the screen worn shirt he acually wore in the movie... So this is it trust me...
Those aren't the same shirt. The placket stitching is wider on the one he's wearing compared to the Thomas Pink one.
- Bradley Cooper-Limitless
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 2 seconds ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 3 seconds ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 33 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 57 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 58 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 3 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Styleforum Meet-up - Kirk Miller of Miller's Oath... 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...