Aaaand I just checked the waywt thread
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on Yesterday at 11:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Fashon in Ashton Kutcher's movie "Spread" Last post on 2/22/15 at 12:20pm in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dress shoes with jeans. Last post on 10/28/14 at 3:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official and awesome DIY thread *** - Page 59
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm thinking about making a stencil of Kanye's Graduation Bear: http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4-/9881755/-/Product.html
Any thoughts on how to make a spray paint stencil? I'm going to use a plain white t-shirt, and make the light parts of the bear's head black (shades, etc.) and keep the brown parts brown. Also, does anyone have a recommendation for a specific spray paint brand?
Those look pretty good. You just put them through the washing machine? I was thinking about trying that with a sweatshirt and try to do something like this
And in case someone says get a RO jacket, I won't. It just doesn't fit my style at all.
I crumpled/balled them up with rubberbands and put them in a bucket of dye or bleach/water for only a few minutes. I then let them hang dry before giving them in a go in the washing machine.
Had a really old pair of Converse Dr Jays that were originally red/white/blue. Spray painted them gold like 5 years ago. Wore them to concerts and whatnot. They didn't flake all that much until recently. So when they finally started to look cruddy I sanded them down, rubbed them with alcohol, and re-sprayed them blue. We'll see how long they last this time.
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film 38 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Charles Tyrwhitt Reviews and Fitting 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: Ralph Lauren Marlow Wingtip 11.5 US 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Need affordable durable jeans for work 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...