Aaaand I just checked the waywt thread
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 8/1/15 at 5:52am in Classic Menswear
- Fashon in Ashton Kutcher's movie "Spread" Last post on 2/22/15 at 12:20pm in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dress shoes with jeans. Last post on 10/28/14 at 3:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
*** The official and awesome DIY thread *** - Page 59
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm thinking about making a stencil of Kanye's Graduation Bear: http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4-/9881755/-/Product.html
Any thoughts on how to make a spray paint stencil? I'm going to use a plain white t-shirt, and make the light parts of the bear's head black (shades, etc.) and keep the brown parts brown. Also, does anyone have a recommendation for a specific spray paint brand?
Those look pretty good. You just put them through the washing machine? I was thinking about trying that with a sweatshirt and try to do something like this
And in case someone says get a RO jacket, I won't. It just doesn't fit my style at all.
I crumpled/balled them up with rubberbands and put them in a bucket of dye or bleach/water for only a few minutes. I then let them hang dry before giving them in a go in the washing machine.
Had a really old pair of Converse Dr Jays that were originally red/white/blue. Spray painted them gold like 5 years ago. Wore them to concerts and whatnot. They didn't flake all that much until recently. So when they finally started to look cruddy I sanded them down, rubbed them with alcohol, and re-sprayed them blue. We'll see how long they last this time.
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread ***
- › UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena,... 50 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 2 minutes ago
- › Barbanera Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › No Brogue or Semi Brogue for Interview 2 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...