I love the cut of my MMM denim jacket, but the indigo is kinda stupid. I was going to dye it black, and possibly wax it with some Filson wax. Would I have to bleach it first? Would this ruin the viscose lining?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 5/6/15 at 9:46am in Classic Menswear
- Fashon in Ashton Kutcher's movie "Spread" Last post on 2/22/15 at 12:20pm in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dress shoes with jeans. Last post on 10/28/14 at 3:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
*** The official and awesome DIY thread *** - Page 45
Styleforum Top Picks
Yeah, I was thinking it might have a cool result. I don't really care if it's perfect black, I just want to get away from the workwear/denim vibe because it totally clashes with the design.
I'll give it a shot and post pics; might test it out on a junk pair of dark jeans first.
also gotta shorten the sleeves sup jet
just rub some candles on it lol
Tomorrow's weather permitting I'm gonna finish painting a pair of zam b jeans. Used acrylic paint and a medium at 2:1 ratio and they're super stiff and not very breathable but I can still wear them. Interested in how they'll evolve. Cool texture. Will post pics when I have a camera that doesn't suck.
Filson sells parafin wax. Use that if you can get it shipped to where you are at a reasonable rate; if not, try to find something similar.
got a chunk of greenland wax today and started waxing, but have realized that I will probably have to do 4-5 layers before I get the "waxed" look I want
will obviously post pics whenever I'm content with it, this was more of a heads-up if anyone else was thinking about doing something similar
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › FReE OnliNE AStroLOGER in Jaipur* Rajasthan +91-8239910405 ... 2 seconds ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 vashikaran mantra for love in hindi In Noida 3 seconds ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 most powerful vashikaran mantra In Noida 10 seconds ago
- › hindi vashikaran +91-9680462195 20 seconds ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 vashikaran mantra for wife In Noida 20 seconds ago
- › KAla JAdu God+91-9001354274 VAshikARaN in Faridabad 22 seconds ago
- › vashikaran love back +91-9680462195 24 seconds ago
- › vashikaran specialist +91-9680462195 31 seconds ago
- › mohini mantra +91-9680462195 44 seconds ago
- › ||वशीकरण मीनिंग|| +91-8875513486 VashIkARAn MaNTrA FoR HuSBanD In... 50 seconds ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan