Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 6/28/15 at 4:25pm in Classic Menswear
- Fashon in Ashton Kutcher's movie "Spread" Last post on 2/22/15 at 12:20pm in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dress shoes with jeans. Last post on 10/28/14 at 3:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
*** The official and awesome DIY thread *** - Page 37
Styleforum Top Picks
remake that céline shirt in man size
heres a quick fit.
Been playing around with Optitex, not entirely sure if I like it over drafting by hand. The 3D simulation should be helpful but getting curves just right is a headache and I'm too much of a perfectionist to just wing it close. Working on a pair of bondage pants with HL inspiration. Also need to retrieve my sewing machine which is now in storage at my brother's place
Also, trying to wrap my head around making patterns for the drapey shit is beginning to feel futile. Probably would be easier to wantonly take scissors to fabric
Edited by KitAkira - 6/15/12 at 8:58pm
so waxing that jacket didn't work out so well. i washed the wax off, but in the wash the jacket got a lot lighter, so now its more of a pink shade maybe at some point i'll buy another bottle of dye and dye it darker. not sure how much i'll wear it as is except maybe to hipster bars with desi and friends. idk.
heres a quick fit. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
in response to this, I dyed the jacket again in a more concentrated solution and i'm much, much happier with the result. I'm going to buy some more RIT and dye it once more to get it where I want it. also, I've since learned that washing with a cup of vinegar helps to set the dye, so I'll definitely be doing that once I get the color proper.
- *** The official and awesome DIY thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 second ago
- › The Grad Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Vanda Fine Clothing Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...