or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest - Page 61

post #901 of 1020
what is going on with the contest? confused.gif
post #902 of 1020
^ I thought it had been decided that you won?
post #903 of 1020

No; I decided that, but I'm just a fellow competitor, and thus have no such authority.

post #904 of 1020
So who won and whatcha get?
post #905 of 1020
no clue but we are already half way done with July
post #906 of 1020
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

So who won and whatcha get?

NAMOR or SVB, or Both .. or if someone else posts some pics.. them (god knows we've sold 100+ pairs) .. anyways, Blake is still waiting on this person from RRL to give their final input ..

on a side note, I am voting for RKD to get a consolation prize for being awesome ..

as for the prize .. i'm assuming we'll select a few leather pieces or shirts or a pant or something really special from RRL that the selected winner can choose from ..

I'll do my very best to get Blake on the thread this week .. thanks again fellas !
post #907 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

No; I decided that, but I'm just a fellow competitor, and thus have no such authority.

As a fellow competitor, I nominate you
post #908 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

No; I decided that, but I'm just a fellow competitor, and thus have no such authority.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

As a fellow competitor, I nominate you

i nominate both of you
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklblk View Post

NAMOR or SVB, or Both .. or if someone else posts some pics.. them (god knows we've sold 100+ pairs) .. anyways, Blake is still waiting on this person from RRL to give their final input ..
on a side note, I am voting for RKD to get a consolation prize for being awesome ..
as for the prize .. i'm assuming we'll select a few leather pieces or shirts or a pant or something really special from RRL that the selected winner can choose from ..
I'll do my very best to get Blake on the thread this week .. thanks again fellas !

haha appreciate it blkblk! ill take whatever i can get but def namer and SVB reigned supreme in this thing

all of those prizes sound awesome!
post #909 of 1020
Just got the 31s from CONTEXT, they are the right fit, thanks SVB.
post #910 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

Just got the 31s from CONTEXT, they are the right fit, thanks SVB.

 

Awesome, welcome to the party!

 

now go wear the hell out of them

post #911 of 1020
From experience, grease stains (pork works best) accelerate the fading. Preferably from the belly of the beast
post #912 of 1020
korean pork belly icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #913 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

korean pork belly icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

dangerously delicious
post #914 of 1020
Question:

do these have any extra fabric to let out in the thighs if needed?
post #915 of 1020
probably late to the game but am i right in saying you can buy these straight from the RL site now?
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13088135
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest