Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest - Page 58
Styleforum Top Picks
here are the detail shots:
I must say for the record that I think NAMOR deserves the win on this one. He wore the hell out of his chinos damn near every day. Mine saw action on average maybe once a week between purchase in February 2011 and today. I love the way mine broke in but I have to imagine I will be bested in that category. Either way, this was fun and it was great to see everyone else's pics. Nice work guys, all around.
these breath amazingly well considering how hot and muggy it is in DC during this time of year
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- worn about 275 times
- 3 pork fat stains
- 9 buttons fell off, resewn
- 2 compliments from "friendly" men at a SF Barney's
- 1 are you a cowboy (compliment?)
- 2 dark black stains from a black napkin used to remove pork fat
- 1 waist taken
- 1 leg trouser narrowed
- 300 year old russian reindeer "RRL" patch installed and then fell off
it was a good year. now, ill have the seat taken in, again (diaper ass) and also need the crotch re-enforced. should be good to go for my Peru/Machu Pichu trip this weekend. to the top of the world!!!!!!