Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NWT Chinos - Black RRL Officer Chinos 33X34 & Ash Grey The West is Dead EasyFit 29 (measure 31) Last post on 3/7/13 at 9:06pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- AE Park Ave - Walnut Pebble Grain Last post on 8/13/11 at 11:48pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Wolf vs Goat/RRL/Spurr/Wings+Horns/Theory/Paul Smith Last post on 2/25/11 at 6:18pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Blazer colour suggestions for navy pants Last post on 6/23/12 at 7:30pm in Classic Menswear
- Garbstore Civilian Service Chinos sz 32 Navy and Tan Last post on 9/28/12 at 2:10pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest - Page 58
Styleforum Top Picks
here are the detail shots:
I must say for the record that I think NAMOR deserves the win on this one. He wore the hell out of his chinos damn near every day. Mine saw action on average maybe once a week between purchase in February 2011 and today. I love the way mine broke in but I have to imagine I will be bested in that category. Either way, this was fun and it was great to see everyone else's pics. Nice work guys, all around.
these breath amazingly well considering how hot and muggy it is in DC during this time of year
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- worn about 275 times
- 3 pork fat stains
- 9 buttons fell off, resewn
- 2 compliments from "friendly" men at a SF Barney's
- 1 are you a cowboy (compliment?)
- 2 dark black stains from a black napkin used to remove pork fat
- 1 waist taken
- 1 leg trouser narrowed
- 300 year old russian reindeer "RRL" patch installed and then fell off
it was a good year. now, ill have the seat taken in, again (diaper ass) and also need the crotch re-enforced. should be good to go for my Peru/Machu Pichu trip this weekend. to the top of the world!!!!!!
- Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 seconds ago
- › GG MEGATHREAD!!!!! UK9.5E/US10D!!!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling St James UK 6 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › Friday's Check Challenge 19th June 2015 11 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 13 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...