or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest - Page 21

post #301 of 1020
Ok I'm in. Just received a pair from context that are gonna be worn every day at work til someone notices.
post #302 of 1020
lol cheers! i will be doing the same thing this summer
post #303 of 1020
i wore my chinos for 2 weeks straight at one point. no one at work mentioned or questioned it. because the chino is so versatile, i have been able to dress them up with a ocbd and balmorals, or a simple t and boots. i already purchased a backup pair for when these get too beat up
post #304 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
i wore my chinos for 2 weeks straight at one point. no one at work mentioned or questioned it. because the chino is so versatile, i have been able to dress them up with a ocbd and balmorals, or a simple t and boots. i already purchased a backup pair for when these get too beat up

thats not a bad idea
post #305 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post
thats not a bad idea
haaa, i would have waited for them to hit the outlets but its already hard to find a pair. at full retail
post #306 of 1020
x-post from SW&D C&J thread
post #307 of 1020
Got mine a couple days ago from Context. The waist/seat is a little roomier than I like so I will have to get them altered a bit. will post pics once I do.
post #308 of 1020
getting ready for the first wash. loving these. been wearing them a lot except for the last few days when it's been 95+F outside.
post #309 of 1020
I was disappointed to have missed out on the last surfeit of Alden Whiskey LWB. Last week at the Friends and Family sale at the Melrose RRL store I came across a pair of the Black Cherry Bowery Boots. I was told by the sales associate this color was going to be discontinued. I decided I would rather regret the things I had done, than regret the things I that I did not do. I really don't anticipate any regrets. Bowery Set (I'd embed if I could figure out how to make it work with Flickr)
post #310 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveyrabbit View Post
I was disappointed to have missed out on the last surfeit of Alden Whiskey LWB. Last week at the Friends and Family sale at the Melrose RRL store I came across a pair of the Black Cherry Bowery Boots. I was told by the sales associate this color was going to be discontinued. I decided I would rather regret the things I had done, than regret the things I that I did not do. I really don't anticipate any regrets. Bowery Set (I'd embed if I could figure out how to make it work with Flickr)
oh wow. those look incredible. How much were they?
post #311 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post
getting ready for the first wash. loving these. been wearing them a lot except for the last few days when it's been 95+F outside.
I feel you. I wore the chinos today and was sweating bullets in about 85 degree weather I think it may have had to do with the shoes too. RL Darlton PTB
post #312 of 1020
RRL Bowery Boots were $765, with a 10% discount. Expensive, but my thinking is similar to Uncle's in that you amortize costs over the lifetime of the purchase.
post #313 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveyrabbit View Post
RRL Bowery Boots were $765, with a 10% discount. Expensive, but my thinking is similar to Uncle's in that you amortize costs over the lifetime of the purchase.
haaa, thats actually a good price. I have seen those on eBay for 1200 or so. How do they fit?
post #314 of 1020
The fit is spot on for me. I really like this boot. I am still in break in phase, but the immediate feel is great. I am very comfortable in a Trubalance last, and I would say this boot last is similar. One important thing to note is that apparently these boots are only available in whole sizes, although the fit is TTS.
post #315 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveyrabbit View Post
The fit is spot on for me. I really like this boot. I am still in break in phase, but the immediate feel is great. I am very comfortable in a Trubalance last, and I would say this boot last is similar. One important thing to note is that apparently these boots are only available in whole sizes, although the fit is TTS.

I would say its a little off of TTS. Im an 8-8.5 TTS depending on the shoe, but had to size up to a 9 in the Bowery. It fits like my size 8 Indys
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest