or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest - Page 9

post #121 of 1020
the 28s were extremely snug on me at first. no belt required.

they have stretched out a bit now and a belt is required.
post #122 of 1020
all right thanks guys, guess I am going to try to get my hands on some 28 now then
post #123 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post
all right thanks guys, guess I am going to try to get my hands on some 28 now then

looks like everyone needs some 28s
post #124 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post
finally took some pics

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


nice puggle!
post #125 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitant View Post
nice puggle!

thanks but hes a schnug

schnauzer + pug
post #126 of 1020
ahh, that's why it looked a little odd... too bad it didn't retain the schnauzer beard... nice and skinny too, my Pug is fattish.
post #127 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post
the 28s were extremely snug on me at first. no belt required. they have stretched out a bit now and a belt is required.
this. My LE pair stretched an inch in the waist after a month of wear
post #128 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
this. My LE pair stretched an inch in the waist after a month of wear

a full inch, holy cow.
post #129 of 1020
yeah dude and your jeans will be the same/worse ... dont think of suit pants when thinking of casual wear
post #130 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post
yeah dude and your jeans will be the same/worse ... dont think of suit pants when thinking of casual wear

And what do you do after it stretch an inch, wash?
post #131 of 1020
well wear a good belt and it will stretch anyway but it helps
post #132 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post
finally took some pics

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


I almost missed these because you spoilered them, but looking good!
post #133 of 1020
Those look awesome. Might have to pick myself up a pair...nice slim fit!
post #134 of 1020
so unless it has changed, the date of the contest is fast approaching and peeps should be getting their officers in the mail by now ... this thread needs more pics! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #135 of 1020
Hey, I'm interested in getting a pair of these (in size 28), but I'm guessing it's too late right =/?? Also, may I know how much these retail for? RDK/SVB: May I know how do these fit compared to Epaulet's chinos? Thanks!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest