or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Is this chick fat?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Is this chick fat?

post #1 of 109
Thread Starter 
NSFW Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm just curious to see how SF defines fat. There's no photoshop, just flattering lighting. Please keep in mind that this isn't DT. Don't shit up my thread.
post #2 of 109
No, would be absurd to call her fat.
post #3 of 109
She will be.
post #4 of 109
She is not sleek, but is not fat.

She really reminds me of Kim Kardashian.

I think the claim that there is no photoshopping is true. It would have been easy to get rid of the cottage cheese in the thighs.
post #5 of 109
I think this whole judging of girls is absurd if you're some ugly ass dude who can't even pull any average looking girl to begin with.

With that being said, she's definitely not fat, but out of shape for my liking. My past girlfriends/current always frequent the gym as much as I do....her legs are flabby.
post #6 of 109
She is somewhat spherical in shape but not overly so.
post #7 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash1080 View Post
My past girlfriends/current always frequent the gym as much as I do....her legs are flabby.


she looks untoned, slim but boring, just like my girlfriend sigh
post #8 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjames View Post
she looks untoned, slim but boring, just like my girlfriend sigh

My girlfriend used to be pretty slim and untoned too. 5'4 and like 105. In our 23 months of dating she's about 125 now, all lean muscle. I find it amusing when she does ass to the ground squats with 45's on each side and the dudes in the gym just stare. LMAO.
post #9 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash1080 View Post
I think this whole judging of girls is absurd if you're some ugly ass dude who can't even pull any average looking girl to begin with.

With that being said, she's definitely not fat, but out of shape for my liking. My past girlfriends/current always frequent the gym as much as I do....her legs are flabby.

Agreed and Not fat imho...I call this "thick"
post #10 of 109
no
post #11 of 109
@ work so im not gonna follow the link, but usually if you have to ask then you already know the answer.
post #12 of 109
I think my avatar explains how I feel about Shay Maria. Thanks for these photos.
post #13 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post
I think my avatar explains how I feel about Shay Maria. Thanks for these photos.

So, you think she's fat too?
post #14 of 109
No and she has a beautiful face and great tits.
post #15 of 109
curvy in all the right ways.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Is this chick fat?