01. Alden Black Cordovan Boots AF43 - These boots will last forever, are perfectly formed to my feet, and can be worn with everything. I know I should have another pair of shoes or boots so I can alternate, but I don't want to sacrifice anything else on my list.
02. Nudie Straight Sven Dry Selvage - I'm choosing these because they're my favorite pair of raw jeans. Samurai's and PBJs are both tempting, but I don't own either so it's hard to say.
03. American Apparel White Crewneck Tshirt - If I'm going to wear the same thing all the time, it can't stand out. Nothing could be safer than a plain white tshirt, assuming I don't spill all over myself.
04. Engineered Garments Herringbone Bedford - Not only is this jacket incredibly beautiful and functional, but it adds a much needed touch of class when I'm drinking a can of Black Label or PBR.
05. Hanes Black Zip Hoodie - I need a Loopwheeler. In the meantime this Hanes does the job, and I'm not gonna cry if someone accidently burns me with their cigarette.
06. Leather Goods Connection Belt - I've always liked the look of brass after it's been worn a while.
07. Leather Goods Connection Wallet - This is by far the nicest wallet I've ever had. I got really sick of flimsy leather wallets and their crappy fabric linings. This is the real deal.
08. Jantzen White Shirt - While I don't actually own this yet, I am hopefully going to order one this weekend.
09. Banana Republic Grey Crewneck Sweater - Blah. I need a nice sweater.
10. Jcrew Broken In Chinos - These were given to me as a gift, and to my surprise I really liked them. (I'm already regetting not putting Ray Bans instead).
* I was curious to see what I would choose from things that I own, but I meant for the list to be anything...