or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › .....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

..... - Page 5

post #61 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
yah, its really lame how much your facebook profile is social currency nowadays. You get completely judged by it by most.

Yup. Keep it to yourself at the start of things. Will make you more mysterious, anyways. No reason a girl you just met needs to have access to a bunch of photos and life updates from the last couple years.
post #62 of 126
Is this one of those 'Rules' things? I read somewhere (maybe here) recently how the world would be a much better place if all the males and females who respectively used the game and the rules got together and settled down.
post #63 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post
I suppose the part that really annoys me is that she would go out of their way to say she thinks the next date will be "really fun" and then pull this BS. Why not just not answer me in the first place? I've never seen anything like that. Some people are just incredible.

Ironically she posted a letter to a politician about morality on her blog. She seems devoid of morals and common courtesy to me.

Calm the fuck down man. You clearly don't deal with rejection well, but remember that it happens to everyone. Get over it.

People change their minds, maybe she thought it'd be fun at that moment but something or someone better came along. Who knows and who cares. You only went on one date with her. She doesn't owe you shit.
post #64 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post
I suppose the part that really annoys me is that she would go out of their way to say she thinks the next date will be "really fun" and then pull this BS. Why not just not answer me in the first place? I've never seen anything like that. Some people are just incredible.

Ironically she posted a letter to a politician about morality on her blog. She seems devoid of morals and common courtesy to me.

Dude she flaked on a date with some overeager loser, she didn't sell her mother's organs on the black market.

Stop trying to read things, move on and if she calls you try to have a good time. Planning dates is lame anyway, just go out somewhere and have her be there.
post #65 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
Yup. Keep it to yourself at the start of things. Will make you more mysterious, anyways. No reason a girl you just met needs to have access to a bunch of photos and life updates from the last couple years.
ya, I can't count how many times I friend bitches, and then they act totally different after because im not whatever image they had of me in their head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
just go out somewhere and have her be there.
agreed, plus I get nervous and shit when its "planned." Its almost like im going through a screening process.
post #66 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post
Calm the fuck down man. You clearly don't deal with rejection well, but remember that it happens to everyone. Get over it.

People change their minds, maybe she thought it'd be fun at that moment but something or someone better came along. Who knows and who cares. You only went on one date with her. She doesn't owe you shit.

Hell she could have been dating someone else too at the same time and made the decision to just focus on that guy.

I can't reiterate to the OP enough that you don't know this girl.
post #67 of 126
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangfastic View Post
Is this one of those 'Rules' things? I read somewhere (maybe here) recently how the world would be a much better place if all the males and females who respectively used the game and the rules got together and settled down.
This. Not everyone was made for each other, but not wasting the other person's time is the right thing to do.
post #68 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
ya, I can't count how many times I friend bitches, and then they act totally different after because im not whatever image they had of me in their head. agreed, plus I get nervous and shit when its "planned." Its almost like im going through a screening process.
I'll never understand people who plan some sort of restaurant+treasure chase bullshit when they could just be like "yo my friend is DJing next thursday, this is gonna be great, wanna drop by?" You're going anyway, plenty of people will be there including other girls and it's not some sort of lame "getting to know you under dimmed lights" bullshit. Get to know her after you guys have fucked. Going to an art gallery or to see a movie or play may be useful at some point cause you wanna know if you're talking to a cretin or not.
post #69 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
I'll never understand people who plan some sort of restaurant+treasure chase bullshit when they could just be like "yo my friend is DJing next thursday, this is gonna be great, wanna drop by?" You're going anyway, plenty of people will be there including other girls and it's not some sort of lame "getting to know you under dimmed lights" bullshit. Get to know her after you guys have fucked. Going to an art gallery or to see a movie or play may be useful at some point cause you wanna know if you're talking to a cretin or not.

If she's a girl I just want to fuck, sure. Otherwise, I kinda like to get to know them.
post #70 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post
She seems devoid of morals and common courtesy to me.

Dude, I told you already, she's not worth one more minute of your time. Go be awesome at something and let the chicks take care of themselves. Women are not a worthwhile pastime. There has got to be something more interesting in your life than this - or any - girl. Go work on that and give this pussy-ass shit a break.

I will not tell you again.
post #71 of 126
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alliswell View Post
Dude, I told you already, she's not worth one more minute of your time.

Agreed
post #72 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
I'll never understand people who plan some sort of restaurant+treasure chase bullshit when they could just be like "yo my friend is DJing next thursday, this is gonna be great, wanna drop by?" You're going anyway, plenty of people will be there including other girls and it's not some sort of lame "getting to know you under dimmed lights" bullshit. Get to know her after you guys have fucked. Going to an art gallery or to see a movie or play may be useful at some point cause you wanna know if you're talking to a cretin or not.

This, I don't try to make a chick my girl every attempt I get. I just try to have a good time. First of all most don't even qualify and sex is the objective. I was dating this japanese girl once and when we were at her apartment fooling around she made it clear she was dating two other guys as well and I said that was fine (I was dating another girl too but didn't mention it).
post #73 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post
The best reply to a chick that blows you off at the last minute is

"No biggie at all, I'll ask somebody else. However, I do need to make a call right now, so lets talk soon"

Don't make any of the above sound like a threat or put any energy into the meaning. Just say it in a cheery, matter of factly way. It'll make her crazy. You've telegraphed that you've got options and this will broadside her. Don't be surprised if she changes her tune right then and there. Those magic words play directly on the natural competitive nature between women. It'll make her nuts that she has competition - even though that competition is with her imagination.

Usually not one for games but this actually is a pretty good line. Do one better and actually ask someone else.

OP: Nothing to do. Maybe she'll reschedule in which case cool. If not, oh well. Don't get hung up on this girl. And stop with the stalking. There is NOTHING to be gained driving yourself crazy with online shenangans.
post #74 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
I'll never understand people who plan some sort of restaurant+treasure chase bullshit when they could just be like "yo my friend is DJing next thursday, this is gonna be great, wanna drop by?" You're going anyway, plenty of people will be there including other girls and it's not some sort of lame "getting to know you under dimmed lights" bullshit. Get to know her after you guys have fucked. Going to an art gallery or to see a movie or play may be useful at some point cause you wanna know if you're talking to a cretin or not.

Fuuma is wise.
post #75 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
If she's a girl I just want to fuck, sure. Otherwise, I kinda like to get to know them.
No one is stopping you from getting to know her but it is an organic thing not someone you can devote 3 hrs to in a controlled environment rife with the bullshit of presenting yourself as an eligible partner. My dentist thinks I'm funny cause when he asks if I've been doing bad things I'm like "I drink a lot of red wine, smoke a lot and drink plenty of coffee." he says most of his patients lie about their habits and he can see it 5 mins later when he's looking at their teeth. If people lie to their dentists cause they wanna look good how much are they going to bullshit you when you're having some fancy meal in a stress filled life partner interview, which is basically what organized dating boils down to.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › .....