or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › .....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

..... - Page 2

post #16 of 126
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Tweed View Post
Who is too tired after working until 6 to go on a date with someone they really like? I doubt anyone here would be...

On the first date, she mentioned how her boss was out of the office a lot and she would come in tired/hungover, etc. and sleep under the desk. George Costanza style! I shit you not. I giggled to myself when she told me this. Maybe she really does have limited energy.
post #17 of 126
A lot of girls before the age of 30 make no sense. Just do your own thing. If she calls you back, cool. If not, hit her up in a week if you're still interested. If it's this taxing, this early in dating, then it's probably going to be one big headache anyways.

I think the best thing to do when dating is try to keep your feelings at bay. Now I only show feelings back for the girls that reciprocate evenly. Until then, keep the girls in a healthy rotation.
post #18 of 126
dude. give her another chance. try to just grab a drink during the week and seal the deal on the wkend!
post #19 of 126
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post
dude. give her another chance. try to just grab a drink during the week and seal the deal on the wkend!

Lives in the same neighborhood as me. I've actually bumped into before. Hoping that happens again so I can talk in person. Calling/texting after I've used up my quota makes me feel like a punk.
post #20 of 126
I don't get hung up on a girl's actions until after three dates. If they do stupid shit like this between dates one and three, I delete their number.
post #21 of 126
I am really starting to believe this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingahbman View Post
A lot of girls before the age of 30 make no sense. Just do your own thing. If she calls you back, cool. If not, hit her up in a week if you're still interested. If it's this taxing, this early in dating, then it's probably going to be one big headache anyways.

I think the best thing to do when dating is try to keep your feelings at bay. Now I only show feelings back for the girls that reciprocate evenly. Until then, keep the girls in a healthy rotation.
post #22 of 126
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by austerlitz View Post
I am really starting to believe this
Would you say it's not even possible to read the tea leaves because of the nonsense?
post #23 of 126
Tell her that behaviour like this is not conducive to her getting in your pants. She needs to get with the program or realize you're just not going to put out.
post #24 of 126
Not necessarily. But his point was well founded. I don't want to say that women prior to age 30 lack maturity, but I would appreciate it (speaking for myself) If I had been in your situation and she had come out upfront. Like someone here said, "who is too tired to go out on a date with someone they really like"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post
Would you say it's not even possible to read the tea leaves because of the nonsense?
post #25 of 126
Thread Starter 
Maybe this was just all an elaborate hoax. Yesterday was April 1, after all. Thinking about injecting some humor about that into my next call/voice message mid week, per Ter's advice.
post #26 of 126
nah, I would let it go. this is meant with all respect (I used to be guilty of it). When we like someone (it goes both ways) we try to read in between all the little lines, try to justify some of their actions because we like this person so much. I understand that she is cool and nice and beautiful, but trust me, if she likes you enough, you would get a call/text, no one is too busy for a 30 second text, I don't care what you do for a living.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post
Maybe this was just all an elaborate hoax. Yesterday was April 1, after all. Thinking about injecting some humor about that into my next call/voice message mid week, per Ter's advice.
post #27 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post
Maybe this was just all an elaborate hoax. Yesterday was April 1, after all. Thinking about injecting some humor about that into my next call/voice message mid week, per Ter's advice.

OK, now you're delusional. She's banging someone else, she thought she might be able to fit you in too, the other guy stepped up, so she doesn't need you. If you spend one more minute thinking about her, you're into John Favreau's world in Swingers.
post #28 of 126
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alliswell View Post
OK, now you're delusional. She's banging someone else, she thought she might be able to fit you in too, the other guy stepped up, so she doesn't need you. If you spend one more minute thinking about her, you're into John Favreau's world in Swingers.
Except I know I'm money and I don't leave multiple rambling voicemails/texts. And she asked me out.
post #29 of 126
Thread Starter 
post #30 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post
And she asked me out.

And she also ditched you last minute and is not being communicative. You didn't want to sound like Conne but you sure are. Forget about her and let her make the next contact. If she asks you out, don't take the first date/time offered and show up 10 minutes late.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › .....