Just a friendly reminder that we are working on a Kudu Indy MTO. Currently, I am in the process of collecting information so that Moulded Shoe can collect deposits for the order. This may take a few days; so there is still time for people to join the order. This is really a unique opportunity. To my knowledge, there has never been a Kudu Indy boot on the Modified last.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukkatagged by SYSTEM, 6/5/12
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwingtagged by SYSTEM, 6/5/12
- itemAlden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexceltagged by SYSTEM, 6/5/12
- categoryBootstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 10/25/15 at 6:54pm in Classic Menswear
- 7/11 Drops #4 Shell Cordovan Alden Saddle Shoes, Alden pebble grain, BB bucks Last post on 7/29/11 at 4:24am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- BNIB First Quality Alden Shell Cordovan 2145 9.5D $385 Last post on 4/15/11 at 2:53pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The ultimate shoe collection clearance, sizes 8-9½US, Alden, Vass, cordovan etc. Last post on 4/10/11 at 10:55am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- One Shoe Wardrobe: Why Not? Last post on 4/4/14 at 1:25am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read - Page 51
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks everyone. I was just going to post that the deposit invoices are starting to drop.
In regard to the leather. Kudu is a CXL leather. Like shell, different batches from Horween can look a little different. I will inquire further, but we may have to tolerate some variation in the tone of the color.
For example, I have two boots and a belt in Natural CXL. They are all slightly different shades of tan, but all are Horween Natty CXL.
You should take into account variance in camera exposures. When I want to get the most accurate color rendition, I use a gray card and calibrate the color in Photoshop to 18% gray.
Also, while some Modified last styles are available in EEE & EEEE widths, it is not available for this makeup. I do apologize, and I am very disappointed. I really would like everyone to have a chance to participate.
For anyone that has not provided a PayPal address, please do so very soon. And, of course, PM me with any questions.
No, they are modified.
Here's another: All Blind Eyes
The second pair (in the "All Blind Eyes" link) is on the Modified Last. The first one is not (though I could be wrong, of course). Notice the Thomas heel in the pair in the second link - that is characteristic of shoes on the Modified Last and is not present in the first pair (a Thomas heel is longer on the inside edge than the outside edge and extends under the arch a little). Also, if you look at the photos of the sole, you can see that the last has a more "banana" shape in the second pair.
- Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the... 2 minutes ago
- › Bespoke shoes - Calzoleria Riccardo Borella 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 25 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories