Just a friendly reminder that we are working on a Kudu Indy MTO. Currently, I am in the process of collecting information so that Moulded Shoe can collect deposits for the order. This may take a few days; so there is still time for people to join the order. This is really a unique opportunity. To my knowledge, there has never been a Kudu Indy boot on the Modified last.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukkatagged by SYSTEM, 6/5/12
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwingtagged by SYSTEM, 6/5/12
- itemAlden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexceltagged by SYSTEM, 6/5/12
- categoryBootstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/17/16 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 2:37 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 7/11 Drops #4 Shell Cordovan Alden Saddle Shoes, Alden pebble grain, BB bucks Last post on 7/29/11 at 4:24am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- BNIB First Quality Alden Shell Cordovan 2145 9.5D $385 Last post on 4/15/11 at 2:53pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The ultimate shoe collection clearance, sizes 8-9½US, Alden, Vass, cordovan etc. Last post on 4/10/11 at 10:55am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read - Page 51post #752 of 11711/8/13 at 10:38ampost #753 of 11711/8/13 at 10:49ampost #754 of 11711/8/13 at 11:50ampost #755 of 11711/8/13 at 12:26pmpost #756 of 11711/8/13 at 12:57pmpost #757 of 11711/8/13 at 1:19pmThread Starterpost #758 of 11711/8/13 at 1:23pm
Thanks everyone. I was just going to post that the deposit invoices are starting to drop.
In regard to the leather. Kudu is a CXL leather. Like shell, different batches from Horween can look a little different. I will inquire further, but we may have to tolerate some variation in the tone of the color.
For example, I have two boots and a belt in Natural CXL. They are all slightly different shades of tan, but all are Horween Natty CXL.
You should take into account variance in camera exposures. When I want to get the most accurate color rendition, I use a gray card and calibrate the color in Photoshop to 18% gray.
Also, while some Modified last styles are available in EEE & EEEE widths, it is not available for this makeup. I do apologize, and I am very disappointed. I really would like everyone to have a chance to participate.
For anyone that has not provided a PayPal address, please do so very soon. And, of course, PM me with any questions.post #759 of 11711/8/13 at 1:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by Roguls
No, they are modified.
Here's another: All Blind Eyes
The second pair (in the "All Blind Eyes" link) is on the Modified Last. The first one is not (though I could be wrong, of course). Notice the Thomas heel in the pair in the second link - that is characteristic of shoes on the Modified Last and is not present in the first pair (a Thomas heel is longer on the inside edge than the outside edge and extends under the arch a little). Also, if you look at the photos of the sole, you can see that the last has a more "banana" shape in the second pair.post #760 of 11711/8/13 at 6:15pmThread Starterpost #761 of 11711/10/13 at 5:55pmThread Starterpost #762 of 11711/10/13 at 6:11pmpost #763 of 11711/10/13 at 8:21pmpost #764 of 11711/14/13 at 6:10pmpost #765 of 11711/14/13 at 6:25pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Carol Christian Poell Cordovan One-Piece Tornado Zip Boots (CCP... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 3 minutes ago
- › Trickers Shell Cordovan Stow Boot 6 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...