cheers fritzl, looks like I've got a thread to read through.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukkatagged by SYSTEM, 6/5/12
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwingtagged by SYSTEM, 6/5/12
- itemAlden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexceltagged by SYSTEM, 6/5/12
- categoryBootstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/17/16 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Yesterday at 10:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 7/11 Drops #4 Shell Cordovan Alden Saddle Shoes, Alden pebble grain, BB bucks Last post on 7/29/11 at 4:24am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- BNIB First Quality Alden Shell Cordovan 2145 9.5D $385 Last post on 4/15/11 at 2:53pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The ultimate shoe collection clearance, sizes 8-9½US, Alden, Vass, cordovan etc. Last post on 4/10/11 at 10:55am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read - Page 34post #496 of 11557/17/12 at 11:31ampost #497 of 11557/17/12 at 11:38ampost #498 of 11557/17/12 at 1:10pmpost #499 of 11557/17/12 at 1:12pmpost #500 of 11557/17/12 at 1:14pmpost #501 of 11557/17/12 at 4:14pmQuote:Quote:
Thanks... you can e-mail them if you want... I did everything by e-mail with Charles, he was awesome and his English is excellent....post #502 of 11557/17/12 at 4:20pmQuote:
Agreed. Corresponded with Charles entirely by email a couple of weeks ago; sadly they were out of my size in these and cigar and don't anticipate more in either for a couple of years. That said, others in the 10ish size range have been successful the past month, though based on my interaction with Charles, stock is extremely limited so now is the time to inquire.post #503 of 11557/17/12 at 4:26pmpost #504 of 11557/17/12 at 4:28pmpost #505 of 11557/17/12 at 6:06pmpost #506 of 11557/17/12 at 6:10pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by fritzl
we'll work it out. with respect to roguls, i will hold back until we have green light.
understood, there's no guarantee that my advice will work. there's always a bit of try and error involved. ad hoc: due dilligence and doing your homework are important parameters to reach this goal.
actually, you can discuss some points in the AH thread. shoe lovers are always welcome.
thank you for your understanding.
I'm certainly willing. Alden completely disregarded a very real interest in this project (albeit Rafael may have "jumped the gun" a bit). As it stands, Alden is scoffing at most MTO projects, and it seems they are particularly unwilling to deal in the Modified.
I've been fawning over Vass for awhile now; any other options would be fantastic. Let's play.post #507 of 11557/17/12 at 6:13pmThread Starterpost #508 of 11557/17/12 at 6:14pmpost #509 of 11557/17/12 at 6:23pmpost #510 of 11557/18/12 at 9:24amQuote:Originally Posted by Roguls
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I'm certainly willing. Alden completely disregarded a very real interest in this project (albeit Rafael may have "jumped the gun" a bit). As it stands, Alden is scoffing at most MTO projects, and it seems they are particularly unwilling to deal in the Modified.Let's play.
I've been fawning over Vass for awhile now; any other options would be fantastic.
alright. pls, let me prepare myself doing additional homework and some deeper research before i lay out my ideas on this.
actually there is one or another project sleeping in my drawer. will wake it up and get back to you(all).
in the meantime can someone guide me to some inside shots of an Alden on the ML last. this would be extremly helpful, thanks.
also take a look in the Austro-Hungarian thread for some inspiration, if you please.
Edited by fritzl - 7/18/12 at 10:11am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Bayfield - RARE Cappuccino Cordovan - 8.5D 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 3 minutes ago
- › DROPS!! Mega ties thread!! NWT & NWOT Drake's London, Isaia,... 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 8 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Young casual streetwear/ club clothing 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › Allen Edmonds fit & sizing help