cheers fritzl, looks like I've got a thread to read through.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukkatagged by SYSTEM, 6/5/12
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwingtagged by SYSTEM, 6/5/12
- itemAlden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexceltagged by SYSTEM, 6/5/12
- categoryBootstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- 7/11 Drops #4 Shell Cordovan Alden Saddle Shoes, Alden pebble grain, BB bucks Last post on 7/29/11 at 4:24am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- BNIB First Quality Alden Shell Cordovan 2145 9.5D $385 Last post on 4/15/11 at 2:53pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The ultimate shoe collection clearance, sizes 8-9½US, Alden, Vass, cordovan etc. Last post on 4/10/11 at 10:55am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- One Shoe Wardrobe: Why Not? Last post on 4/4/14 at 1:25am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read - Page 34
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks... you can e-mail them if you want... I did everything by e-mail with Charles, he was awesome and his English is excellent....
Agreed. Corresponded with Charles entirely by email a couple of weeks ago; sadly they were out of my size in these and cigar and don't anticipate more in either for a couple of years. That said, others in the 10ish size range have been successful the past month, though based on my interaction with Charles, stock is extremely limited so now is the time to inquire.
we'll work it out. with respect to roguls, i will hold back until we have green light.
understood, there's no guarantee that my advice will work. there's always a bit of try and error involved. ad hoc: due dilligence and doing your homework are important parameters to reach this goal.
actually, you can discuss some points in the AH thread. shoe lovers are always welcome.
thank you for your understanding.
I'm certainly willing. Alden completely disregarded a very real interest in this project (albeit Rafael may have "jumped the gun" a bit). As it stands, Alden is scoffing at most MTO projects, and it seems they are particularly unwilling to deal in the Modified.
I've been fawning over Vass for awhile now; any other options would be fantastic. Let's play.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I've been fawning over Vass for awhile now; any other options would be fantastic.
alright. pls, let me prepare myself doing additional homework and some deeper research before i lay out my ideas on this.
actually there is one or another project sleeping in my drawer. will wake it up and get back to you(all).
in the meantime can someone guide me to some inside shots of an Alden on the ML last. this would be extremly helpful, thanks.
also take a look in the Austro-Hungarian thread for some inspiration, if you please.
Edited by fritzl - 7/18/12 at 10:11am
- Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › NWOT Turnbull & Asser Ties Retail $200 6 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 7 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 21 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015