or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read - Page 11

post #151 of 1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by doclocke View Post



Can I ask, did you purchase the shell captoes in the US?

Yes, in Maine.
post #152 of 1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joenobody0 View Post

Which store? There are multiple.

alden on madison and 44th

http://aldenmadisonny.com/
344 MADISON AVE. (AT 44TH ST.)
NEW YORK, NY, 10017
212-687-3023
212-687-2041 (FAX)

ALDENMADISONNY@YAHOO.COM

350
350
post #153 of 1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post

Yes, in Maine.

Can i please ask where you found them in Maine?
post #154 of 1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzer View Post

alden on madison and 44th
http://aldenmadisonny.com/
344 MADISON AVE. (AT 44TH ST.)
NEW YORK, NY, 10017
212-687-3023
212-687-2041 (FAX)
ALDENMADISONNY@YAHOO.COM
350
350

Those look really nice in your top picture. Much less nice in the bottom.
post #155 of 1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joenobody0 View Post

Those look really nice in your top picture. Much less nice in the bottom.

The bottom is a pic out of the Alden catalogue - just not a very good pic at all
Edited by Mike147 - 2/11/12 at 10:15am
post #156 of 1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike147 View Post

Can i please ask where you found them in Maine?

Sorry - meant to get back to this earlier.

I should have said from Maine. At least, that's where the eBay seller sent them from smile.gif
post #157 of 1076
[Mod-last Indys Sold]
Edited by jiomitori - 3/7/12 at 9:57am
post #158 of 1076
also
the shoe mart just released their new '2nd's list
post #159 of 1076
from moulded tumblr

466
post #160 of 1076
So I DO need modified last after all
post #161 of 1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzer View Post

from moulded tumblr
466


Shoes on the Truflare last have always looked looked to me like they have bunions themselves. Good to know that I was not far off.

post #162 of 1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzer View Post

also
the shoe mart just released their new '2nd's list

That's weird. I didn't get an email. Did anyone else receive this?
post #163 of 1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiomitori View Post

That's weird. I didn't get an email. Did anyone else receive this?

I called them - they are having issues with gmail account addresses and their system in general. If you call them, they can manually send you one...
post #164 of 1076

Please add me to the list.

Ronzo in Lawrence Kansas, where there is no shoe selection at all.  Internet is the only option.

post #165 of 1076
Thread Starter 
^ will do.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read