or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Tapatalk (Discuss any problems with app here)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tapatalk (Discuss any problems with app here) - Page 11

post #151 of 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

I thought we already talked about this plain.gif
OTC, I am an iphone user and the option is there. But I have it set up to automatically load the last comment and it works fine.

we did. i dont anymore. just trying to get dougies goat a tad. he didnt bite. frown.gif
post #152 of 185

I've been thinking about getting Tapatalk, but I'm not sure.  The web interface on my phone is OK.  And I can manage my PMs.  That's key.  If Tapatalk can't handle PMs that's a tough call for me.

post #153 of 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi32 View Post

I've been thinking about getting Tapatalk, but I'm not sure.  The web interface on my phone is OK.  And I can manage my PMs.  That's key.  If Tapatalk can't handle PMs that's a tough call for me.


its only a few bucks, and well worth it, imo. beats browsing and posting from the browser on your phone. far easier and less time consuming.
post #154 of 185

Much obliged sir.

post #155 of 185
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

I thought we already talked about this plain.gif
OTC, I am an iphone user and the option is there. But I have it set up to automatically load the last comment and it works fine.

we did. i dont anymore. just trying to get dougies goat a tad. he didnt bite. frown.gif

smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi32 View Post

I've been thinking about getting Tapatalk, but I'm not sure.  The web interface on my phone is OK.  And I can manage my PMs.  That's key.  If Tapatalk can't handle PMs that's a tough call for me.

I am really hoping they will add pm support soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi32 View Post

I've been thinking about getting Tapatalk, but I'm not sure.  The web interface on my phone is OK.  And I can manage my PMs.  That's key.  If Tapatalk can't handle PMs that's a tough call for me.


its only a few bucks, and well worth it, imo. beats browsing and posting from the browser on your phone. far easier and less time consuming.

less time consuming....not so sure about that....sometimes I browse longer on my phone that on my computer frown.gif
post #156 of 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

less time consuming....not so sure about that....sometimes I browse longer on my phone that on my computer frown.gif

laugh.gif i meant it takes less time to read more posts on tapatalk than the phones browser ime.
post #157 of 185
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

less time consuming....not so sure about that....sometimes I browse longer on my phone that on my computer frown.gif

laugh.gif i meant it takes less time to read more posts on tapatalk than the phones browser ime.

yes I know what you meant stitch, but beware...download tapatalk and you start getting close to stitch level browsing wink.gif
post #158 of 185
Yeah I'm an iPhone user; I guess the Android version doesn't have it.
post #159 of 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post

Yeah I'm an iPhone user; I guess the Android version doesn't have it.

Not that it matters. I have it set so that it asks me but it still takes me to the last post in a thread.

So far I feel cheated $2.99. smile.gif
post #160 of 185
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmeDaniel View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post

Yeah I'm an iPhone user; I guess the Android version doesn't have it.

Not that it matters. I have it set so that it asks me but it still takes me to the last post in a thread.

So far I feel cheated $2.99. smile.gif

eh.gif this feeling will go away once you become more active on the forum, trust me.

I mean look at stitch, his rabbi has singled him out numerous times during service because he was browsing the "would you hit it" thread on teh styleforvm. smile.gif
post #161 of 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmeDaniel View Post

Not that it matters. I have it set so that it asks me but it still takes me to the last post in a thread.
So far I feel cheated $2.99. smile.gif

To be honest I'm no longer even sure what freaking post it takes me to, so I just reserve browsing SF on my computer at home (and at work, ha).
post #162 of 185
Is it me or does tapatalk never work for this forum? "Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists."
post #163 of 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

Is it me or does tapatalk never work for this forum? "Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists."

I may just be you. Ive rarely had any trouble connecting to SF with the App.
post #164 of 185
Not just you. Happens to me all the time. Have to reinstall

Pm function still doesn't work any the photo thingy is annoying
post #165 of 185
I've got other forums that work fine. I tried deleting and re-adding SF but maybe I'll try reinstall also
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Tapatalk (Discuss any problems with app here)