or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › P.Johnson in Sydney
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

P.Johnson in Sydney - Page 3

post #31 of 63
It's certainly a nice looking store, that's for sure.
post #32 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
welcome back PG
- thanks, but I never left
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post
Just went into the new Harrolds today for the first time. I was talking to a charming Italian guy, Simone, who told me they have 9 rooms in the new premises on Pitt St Mall. He offered me a coffee and it was one of the best I have drunk in years. I may be mistaken but I reckon there had to be at least AUD1 million in stock sitting in the rooms. The new premises is like 10X bigger than the old.
- NVM
post #33 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao1980 View Post
I like the PJ look, and some of the details are fun, but it is best suited for a skinny dude. I also don't like them on PG...

I don't know if I've confirmed or negated your opinion here, but I am a shade under 6 foot tall, and vary between 98 and 102 kilos - 215 to 220 pounds for the Americans. I'm sure it would all look better if I was 20 kilos lighter, but such is life. My wife is too good a cook.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr....NDrsaQFe7Ts%3D

desu
post #34 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethandesu View Post
I don't know if I've confirmed or negated your opinion here, but I am a shade under 6 foot tall, and vary between 98 and 102 kilos - 215 to 220 pounds for the Americans. I'm sure it would all look better if I was 20 kilos lighter, but such is life. My wife is too good a cook.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr....NDrsaQFe7Ts%3D

desu

Who drank all the Johnnie Blue?
post #35 of 63
Bond - thats another reason I'm not one of SF's most svelte suit wearers. desu
post #36 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethandesu View Post
I don't know if I've confirmed or negated your opinion here, but I am a shade under 6 foot tall, and vary between 98 and 102 kilos - 215 to 220 pounds for the Americans. I'm sure it would all look better if I was 20 kilos lighter, but such is life. My wife is too good a cook.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr....NDrsaQFe7Ts%3D

desu

ethan. that looks awesome. what coat size do you wear - 44R?
post #37 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethandesu View Post
I don't know if I've confirmed or negated your opinion here, but I am a shade under 6 foot tall, and vary between 98 and 102 kilos - 215 to 220 pounds for the Americans. I'm sure it would all look better if I was 20 kilos lighter, but such is life. My wife is too good a cook.

desu

This is much more important than any clothing related matter.
post #38 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post
Just went into the new Harrolds today for the first time. I was talking to a charming Italian guy, Simone, who told me they have 9 rooms in the new premises on Pitt St Mall. He offered me a coffee and it was one of the best I have drunk in years. I may be mistaken but I reckon there had to be at least AUD1 million in stock sitting in the rooms. The new premises is like 10X bigger than the old.
When I went in it looked like they had maybe $10k worth of stock. But they were asking $1m.....
post #39 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
ethan. that looks awesome. what coat size do you wear - 44R?

ThinkDerm,
I'm about a 44 chest and waist and a 42 shoulder, but dropped right and pitched forward. OTR always looks wrong on me, so to get even this close with MTM is fantastic for me.

desu
post #40 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethandesu View Post
ThinkDerm,
I'm about a 44 chest and waist and a 42 shoulder, but dropped right and pitched forward. OTR always looks wrong on me, so to get even this close with MTM is fantastic for me.

desu

I think it looks great on you. wear with confidence!
post #41 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley View Post
When I went in it looked like they had maybe $10k worth of stock. But they were asking $1m.....

LOL...they must be turning over some merchandise to pay Westfield rents on a large apartment sized store.
post #42 of 63
Went in for my final adjustment yesterday (P.Johnson tailors that is :P) To sum up, suit is fantastic, even better than I expected, yes I'm a skinny young guy, however both Patrick and Ethan knew exactly what I wanted. Patrick's style and my style seem to be directly correlated. That said I will be definitely going back and ordering more suits and shirts! Could not recommend P.Johnson anymore P.s good to see you Ethan
post #43 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivormiric View Post
Went in for my final adjustment yesterday (P.Johnson tailors that is :P)

To sum up, suit is fantastic, even better than I expected, yes I'm a skinny young guy, however both Patrick and Ethan knew exactly what I wanted. Patrick's style and my style seem to be directly correlated. That said I will be definitely going back and ordering more suits and shirts!

Could not recommend P.Johnson anymore

P.s good to see you Ethan

photos?
post #44 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
photos?

picking up wednesday, trouser length had to be taken back a little!

will try to get some up
post #45 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivormiric View Post
picking up wednesday, trouser length had to be taken back a little!

will try to get some up

Watching this space.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › P.Johnson in Sydney