Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 662post #9916 of 787228/16/11 at 4:28amGreat tie! Is that a Drakes? I was kicking around on that one if thats the case. If I were to change one thing, I would suggest a blue hued PS, not the red. It seems like it stands alone, where a blue would have pulled some of the small elements from the tie and shirt.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9917 of 787228/16/11 at 5:42ampost #9918 of 787228/16/11 at 6:17ampost #9919 of 787228/16/11 at 6:19ampost #9920 of 787228/16/11 at 6:39ampost #9921 of 787228/16/11 at 7:08ampost #9922 of 787228/16/11 at 7:24ampost #9923 of 787228/16/11 at 7:25ampost #9924 of 787228/16/11 at 8:06ampost #9925 of 787228/16/11 at 8:25ampost #9926 of 787228/16/11 at 8:40amQuote:
Seems a logical thing to do, given the circumstances.
Shame you wasted so much time and money on that snazzy education, isn't it?post #9927 of 787228/16/11 at 8:42amQuote:
FTFY. It's not irony, Lufty. It's anxiety.
Wait a minute. My G.I. Joe looked nothing like this.Quote:
Opportunity knocks, Spoo. Now more than ever it's time to follow the old adage, "Dress for the job you want, not for the job you have." No one is more prepared for this than you.post #9928 of 787228/16/11 at 8:57ampost #9929 of 787228/16/11 at 9:15ampost #9930 of 787228/16/11 at 9:18amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Great tie! Is that a Drakes? I was kicking around on that one if thats the case. If I were to change one thing, I would suggest a blue hued PS, not the red. It seems like it stands alone, where a blue would have pulled some of the small elements from the tie and shirt.
Yes it's Drake's; good memory! The shirt is actually a wine-coloured check so I don't think a blue-edged would have picked anything up there, but yeah, it would have from the tie. Really, I wanted a brown-edged square today, but red was the closest. It's probably too bright a shade in retrospect, yes.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › Where is luxury fashion coming from? 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 28 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 32 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 32 minutes ago
- › http://premiumpureforskolinrev.com/metabo-garcinia/ 35 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...