Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 662post #9916 of 787228/16/11 at 4:28amGreat tie! Is that a Drakes? I was kicking around on that one if thats the case. If I were to change one thing, I would suggest a blue hued PS, not the red. It seems like it stands alone, where a blue would have pulled some of the small elements from the tie and shirt.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9917 of 787228/16/11 at 5:42ampost #9918 of 787228/16/11 at 6:17ampost #9919 of 787228/16/11 at 6:19ampost #9920 of 787228/16/11 at 6:39ampost #9921 of 787228/16/11 at 7:08ampost #9922 of 787228/16/11 at 7:24ampost #9923 of 787228/16/11 at 7:25ampost #9924 of 787228/16/11 at 8:06ampost #9925 of 787228/16/11 at 8:25ampost #9926 of 787228/16/11 at 8:40amQuote:
Seems a logical thing to do, given the circumstances.
Shame you wasted so much time and money on that snazzy education, isn't it?post #9927 of 787228/16/11 at 8:42amQuote:
FTFY. It's not irony, Lufty. It's anxiety.
Wait a minute. My G.I. Joe looked nothing like this.Quote:
Opportunity knocks, Spoo. Now more than ever it's time to follow the old adage, "Dress for the job you want, not for the job you have." No one is more prepared for this than you.post #9928 of 787228/16/11 at 8:57ampost #9929 of 787228/16/11 at 9:15ampost #9930 of 787228/16/11 at 9:18amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Great tie! Is that a Drakes? I was kicking around on that one if thats the case. If I were to change one thing, I would suggest a blue hued PS, not the red. It seems like it stands alone, where a blue would have pulled some of the small elements from the tie and shirt.
Yes it's Drake's; good memory! The shirt is actually a wine-coloured check so I don't think a blue-edged would have picked anything up there, but yeah, it would have from the tie. Really, I wanted a brown-edged square today, but red was the closest. It's probably too bright a shade in retrospect, yes.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 26 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 26 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 28 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 28 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)