Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 662post #9916 of 787218/16/11 at 4:28amGreat tie! Is that a Drakes? I was kicking around on that one if thats the case. If I were to change one thing, I would suggest a blue hued PS, not the red. It seems like it stands alone, where a blue would have pulled some of the small elements from the tie and shirt.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9917 of 787218/16/11 at 5:42ampost #9918 of 787218/16/11 at 6:17ampost #9919 of 787218/16/11 at 6:19ampost #9920 of 787218/16/11 at 6:39ampost #9921 of 787218/16/11 at 7:08ampost #9922 of 787218/16/11 at 7:24ampost #9923 of 787218/16/11 at 7:25ampost #9924 of 787218/16/11 at 8:06ampost #9925 of 787218/16/11 at 8:25ampost #9926 of 787218/16/11 at 8:40amQuote:
Seems a logical thing to do, given the circumstances.
Shame you wasted so much time and money on that snazzy education, isn't it?post #9927 of 787218/16/11 at 8:42amQuote:
FTFY. It's not irony, Lufty. It's anxiety.
Wait a minute. My G.I. Joe looked nothing like this.Quote:
Opportunity knocks, Spoo. Now more than ever it's time to follow the old adage, "Dress for the job you want, not for the job you have." No one is more prepared for this than you.post #9928 of 787218/16/11 at 8:57ampost #9929 of 787218/16/11 at 9:15ampost #9930 of 787218/16/11 at 9:18amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Great tie! Is that a Drakes? I was kicking around on that one if thats the case. If I were to change one thing, I would suggest a blue hued PS, not the red. It seems like it stands alone, where a blue would have pulled some of the small elements from the tie and shirt.
Yes it's Drake's; good memory! The shirt is actually a wine-coloured check so I don't think a blue-edged would have picked anything up there, but yeah, it would have from the tie. Really, I wanted a brown-edged square today, but red was the closest. It's probably too bright a shade in retrospect, yes.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 14 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 47 seconds ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 2 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...