or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 657  

post #9841 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

^ +1 that is some gay shit right there crazy.gif

 

i have never cursed so much before!! 


Uh...he is gay.

I got a good laugh when I saw it.
post #9842 of 78722
I don't think it's about being teh ghey, so much as it is about having Saddam Hussein's Palace-quality ghey art on display outside of your dungeon.
post #9843 of 78722

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unrefinery View Post

I don't think it's about being teh ghey, so much as it is about having Saddam Hussein's Palace-quality ghey art on display outside of your dungeon.


+1. do you have a massive picture of a naked lady hanging in your dining room? NO ... gay people really flaunt their gayness

post #9844 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Quote:


+1. do you have a massive picture of a naked lady hanging in your dining room? NO ... gay people really flaunt their libido


FTFY
post #9845 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post

Just wanted to let you know that everything's OK with my button holes.
035.JPG

I'd buttonhole it.

...

OK, I got nothin'.
post #9846 of 78722
Well Tommy..........ever seen a grown man naked?????????????????? crackup[1].gif

One of my uncles, a surgeon of dubious taste, had naked women paintings in every room of the house. They were, in his mind very high quality art. I think to everyone else they were just porn though. For whatever reason, my aunt put up with it.

I know as a child I was rarely allowed to go visit - despite the fact that they had a fabulous indoor pool (and this was Chicago - where indoor swimming was THE SHIT in the winter.) Such is life.

Personally if you want pictures of naked people all over - I'm not offended. Just make sure they're HOT!
post #9847 of 78722

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

FTFY


bigstar[1].gif

post #9848 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

^ +1 that is some gay shit right there crazy.gif

 

i have never cursed so much before!! 


Homophobe much?
post #9849 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrefinery View Post


I'd buttonhole it.

...

OK, I got nothin'.

digging her ASOLA (buttonhole in italian)
post #9850 of 78722

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cary Grant View Post

Homophobe much?


No, just freaked out by the porn on the wall

post #9851 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Quote:


No, just freaked out by the porn on the wall


Porn is in the eye of the beholder. But I suggest keeping your eyes covered if you're ever in Firenze. Or most fine art museums for that matter.
post #9852 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsp8 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Serial killer/anchorman

008.JPG


Aw, come on, Kevin! This is bad and you know it. You've got at least three different flavors of red all clashing with one other here. And are those black slacks? Go back to your room right now and change, young man. You're not leaving the house like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

Well Tommy..........ever seen a grown man naked?????????????????? crackup[1].gif

Roger that, Roger. And do you like movies about gladiators?
post #9853 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadbearer View Post


Aw, come on, Kevin! This is bad and you know it. You've got at least three different flavors of red all clashing with one other here. And are those black slacks? Go back to your room right now and change, young man. You're not leaving the house like that.




Roger that, Roger. And do you like movies about gladiators?

And quit calling me Shirley!!!!!!!!!

(one of my favorite stupid movies of ALL time - I never get tired of it's juvenile humor!)
post #9854 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Quote:



WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT IN THE BACKGROUND???????


Dude I just spit my beer all over my keyboard. I saw that this morning and withheld comment. However, if you're gonna bring it up that is the only way to do it.
post #9855 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny58 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Quote:


No, just freaked out by the porn on the wall


Porn is in the eye of the beholder. But I suggest keeping your eyes covered if you're ever in Firenze. Or most fine art museums for that matter.


Threesome (used to be a Gangbang, but that Medici guy turned out to be a tightward):

500


Classic exhibitionist:

500


Classic Greek sodomy/Domination fetish:
500
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III