Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 586post #8776 of 787217/30/11 at 1:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8777 of 787217/30/11 at 1:14pmpost #8778 of 787217/30/11 at 1:21pmpost #8779 of 787217/30/11 at 1:37pmpost #8780 of 787217/30/11 at 1:38pmpost #8781 of 787217/30/11 at 1:49pmpost #8782 of 787217/30/11 at 1:55pmQuote:
Thank you, and no offense taken! I didn't like the way I was holding my arms there. My wife never wants to take more than one picture.
The shoes are Crockett and Jones Drummond.post #8783 of 787217/30/11 at 2:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSF
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Мне очень нравится ваш стиль,у вас он очень своеобразный,в хорошем смысле этого слова.Я моложе вас но именно к такому стилю я стремлюсь и внимательно буду следить за вашими записями здесь,продолжайте пожалуйста у вас правда очень хороший вкус.И пожалуйста дайте пару советов как вы чистите свою обувь,они у вас будто покрыты стеклом,я всегда хотел так же но не знал как это делается
Простите за мой русский,он у меня не родной язык.
Sorry for my Russian guyspost #8784 of 787217/30/11 at 2:58pm
Victor's wardrobe is quite large, but a bit flamboyant for my taste.
I think I prefer the beantown stylings of our resident Master of Sockpuppets. Manton's finally won over my brain.Quote:Originally Posted by bleachboy
It's been a while, but I had a job interview today, so here goes:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Good to see you again. I like it all but the knot.post #8785 of 787217/30/11 at 3:04pm
I think it's time for Victor to post some closet pics! What do you say, Victor?Quote:
Hey there, bb. Long time, no see! I thought you were done with us, man. Come to think of it, I thought you were done with jobs, too. What's this about an interview?post #8786 of 787217/30/11 at 3:11pmQuote:Limited?Originally Posted by ThreadbearerQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSF
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It is truly amazing what you are able to do with such a limited wardrobe, sir.Quote:Originally Posted by VictorSF
kgmessier , Thank you!
This is my wardrobe. In fact, it is not very large.
I leave only a certain number of prophetic in the locker room, and sewing or buying new things - old seeding.
I also do audits every year, and then that a year has never dressed - get rid of them.
This helps save space in the closet.
In the rotation is usually about:
50 jackets (including suit couples)
50-60 pairs of pants,
About 100 pairs of shoes
the same sock and breast pocket handkerchiefs,
about 60 belts and suspenders
20-25 coats and cloaks,
Very fond of hats and scarves, these pieces of 50 items each. :)
Well, briefcases, handbags - 20 pieces is enough.
I try to stick to that amount.
And get rid of excess.
As a result, wardrobe quite compact, but everything you need in it.post #8787 of 787217/30/11 at 3:19pmpost #8788 of 787217/30/11 at 3:20pmpost #8789 of 787217/30/11 at 3:33pmpost #8790 of 787217/30/11 at 3:35pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Carmina Burgundy Museum Calf Adelaide pre-order 37 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 56 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan