Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 586post #8776 of 787217/30/11 at 1:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8777 of 787217/30/11 at 1:14pmpost #8778 of 787217/30/11 at 1:21pmpost #8779 of 787217/30/11 at 1:37pmpost #8780 of 787217/30/11 at 1:38pmpost #8781 of 787217/30/11 at 1:49pmpost #8782 of 787217/30/11 at 1:55pmQuote:
Thank you, and no offense taken! I didn't like the way I was holding my arms there. My wife never wants to take more than one picture.
The shoes are Crockett and Jones Drummond.post #8783 of 787217/30/11 at 2:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSF
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Мне очень нравится ваш стиль,у вас он очень своеобразный,в хорошем смысле этого слова.Я моложе вас но именно к такому стилю я стремлюсь и внимательно буду следить за вашими записями здесь,продолжайте пожалуйста у вас правда очень хороший вкус.И пожалуйста дайте пару советов как вы чистите свою обувь,они у вас будто покрыты стеклом,я всегда хотел так же но не знал как это делается
Простите за мой русский,он у меня не родной язык.
Sorry for my Russian guyspost #8784 of 787217/30/11 at 2:58pm
Victor's wardrobe is quite large, but a bit flamboyant for my taste.
I think I prefer the beantown stylings of our resident Master of Sockpuppets. Manton's finally won over my brain.Quote:Originally Posted by bleachboy
It's been a while, but I had a job interview today, so here goes:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Good to see you again. I like it all but the knot.post #8785 of 787217/30/11 at 3:04pm
I think it's time for Victor to post some closet pics! What do you say, Victor?Quote:
Hey there, bb. Long time, no see! I thought you were done with us, man. Come to think of it, I thought you were done with jobs, too. What's this about an interview?post #8786 of 787217/30/11 at 3:11pmQuote:Limited?Originally Posted by ThreadbearerQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSF
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It is truly amazing what you are able to do with such a limited wardrobe, sir.Quote:Originally Posted by VictorSF
kgmessier , Thank you!
This is my wardrobe. In fact, it is not very large.
I leave only a certain number of prophetic in the locker room, and sewing or buying new things - old seeding.
I also do audits every year, and then that a year has never dressed - get rid of them.
This helps save space in the closet.
In the rotation is usually about:
50 jackets (including suit couples)
50-60 pairs of pants,
About 100 pairs of shoes
the same sock and breast pocket handkerchiefs,
about 60 belts and suspenders
20-25 coats and cloaks,
Very fond of hats and scarves, these pieces of 50 items each. :)
Well, briefcases, handbags - 20 pieces is enough.
I try to stick to that amount.
And get rid of excess.
As a result, wardrobe quite compact, but everything you need in it.post #8787 of 787217/30/11 at 3:19pmpost #8788 of 787217/30/11 at 3:20pmpost #8789 of 787217/30/11 at 3:33pmpost #8790 of 787217/30/11 at 3:35pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › things that are making you happy 1 second ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 3 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › Video Games 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...