Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 586post #8776 of 787177/30/11 at 1:13pmpost #8777 of 787177/30/11 at 1:14pmpost #8778 of 787177/30/11 at 1:21pmpost #8779 of 787177/30/11 at 1:37pmpost #8780 of 787177/30/11 at 1:38pmpost #8781 of 787177/30/11 at 1:49pmpost #8782 of 787177/30/11 at 1:55pmQuote:
Thank you, and no offense taken! I didn't like the way I was holding my arms there. My wife never wants to take more than one picture.
The shoes are Crockett and Jones Drummond.post #8783 of 787177/30/11 at 2:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSF
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Мне очень нравится ваш стиль,у вас он очень своеобразный,в хорошем смысле этого слова.Я моложе вас но именно к такому стилю я стремлюсь и внимательно буду следить за вашими записями здесь,продолжайте пожалуйста у вас правда очень хороший вкус.И пожалуйста дайте пару советов как вы чистите свою обувь,они у вас будто покрыты стеклом,я всегда хотел так же но не знал как это делается
Простите за мой русский,он у меня не родной язык.
Sorry for my Russian guyspost #8784 of 787177/30/11 at 2:58pm
Victor's wardrobe is quite large, but a bit flamboyant for my taste.
I think I prefer the beantown stylings of our resident Master of Sockpuppets. Manton's finally won over my brain.Quote:Originally Posted by bleachboy
It's been a while, but I had a job interview today, so here goes:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Good to see you again. I like it all but the knot.post #8785 of 787177/30/11 at 3:04pm
I think it's time for Victor to post some closet pics! What do you say, Victor?Quote:
Hey there, bb. Long time, no see! I thought you were done with us, man. Come to think of it, I thought you were done with jobs, too. What's this about an interview?post #8786 of 787177/30/11 at 3:11pmQuote:Limited?Originally Posted by ThreadbearerQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSF
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It is truly amazing what you are able to do with such a limited wardrobe, sir.Quote:Originally Posted by VictorSF
kgmessier , Thank you!
This is my wardrobe. In fact, it is not very large.
I leave only a certain number of prophetic in the locker room, and sewing or buying new things - old seeding.
I also do audits every year, and then that a year has never dressed - get rid of them.
This helps save space in the closet.
In the rotation is usually about:
50 jackets (including suit couples)
50-60 pairs of pants,
About 100 pairs of shoes
the same sock and breast pocket handkerchiefs,
about 60 belts and suspenders
20-25 coats and cloaks,
Very fond of hats and scarves, these pieces of 50 items each. :)
Well, briefcases, handbags - 20 pieces is enough.
I try to stick to that amount.
And get rid of excess.
As a result, wardrobe quite compact, but everything you need in it.post #8787 of 787177/30/11 at 3:19pmpost #8788 of 787177/30/11 at 3:20pmpost #8789 of 787177/30/11 at 3:33pmpost #8790 of 787177/30/11 at 3:35pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Best selvedge jeans 10 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 11 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › Sartoria Pino Peluso Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 19 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 28 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 38 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 43 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 56 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...