Pants need to be a bit tighter I think.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 572
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8567 of 787227/27/11 at 10:16pmpost #8568 of 787227/27/11 at 10:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
More... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great selection of a tie, shirt, suit and pocket handkerchief. I like it.
Thanks to everyone here!
Especially for criticism - it helps to consider the mistakes and learn.
For the sarcastic and humorous comments and thank you, this is amusing
post #8569 of 787227/27/11 at 10:52pmpost #8570 of 787227/27/11 at 10:57pmpost #8571 of 787227/27/11 at 11:35pmQuote:
It looks awful. But I don't like cuffs on jeans, so ymmv.
Hey, you really should post in the SW&D What Are You Wearing Right Now thread, not here in MC. You're just not going to get much useful feed back in this thread.post #8572 of 787227/27/11 at 11:37pmpost #8573 of 787227/27/11 at 11:47pmpost #8574 of 787227/28/11 at 12:10amVery nice, Kaplan. Very interesting, VictorSF.
Was trying on a bunch of new/newish stuff a few days ago:
Chan sportcoat and pants, Panta tie, Danny's shirt and Alfred Sargent boots. Just put the individual things on to test them. Wasn't really thinking about how they all went together. And it probably shows. Wasn't too bad imo, but I'll leave the definitive word to iammatt. More pics in the Show us Your Chan.post #8575 of 787227/28/11 at 12:14ampost #8576 of 787227/28/11 at 1:21ampost #8577 of 787227/28/11 at 1:35ampost #8578 of 787227/28/11 at 1:39ampost #8579 of 787227/28/11 at 1:48ampost #8580 of 787227/28/11 at 1:54am
Thanks to everyone here!
Wide sleeves due to a large excursion of muscle arms.
I'm an athlete, a figure very complex, rapid changes in the volume ...
Waist within 77-82 cm (a different time of year), the amount of muscle tension in the chest - around 110-112cm.
In this narrow chest, back and wide. Hips are also broad.
In general - a figure difficult, problem.
Hoses must be made wide to be comfortable and that all hands got into a jacket.
Edited by VictorSF - 7/28/11 at 2:06am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Heeled dress boots 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › Italy Trip. 9 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Bespoke England - Fine Shoes and Accessories; Official Affiliate... 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays