Pants need to be a bit tighter I think.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 572
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8567 of 787217/27/11 at 10:16pmpost #8568 of 787217/27/11 at 10:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
More... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great selection of a tie, shirt, suit and pocket handkerchief. I like it.
Thanks to everyone here!
Especially for criticism - it helps to consider the mistakes and learn.
For the sarcastic and humorous comments and thank you, this is amusing
post #8569 of 787217/27/11 at 10:52pmpost #8570 of 787217/27/11 at 10:57pmpost #8571 of 787217/27/11 at 11:35pmQuote:
It looks awful. But I don't like cuffs on jeans, so ymmv.
Hey, you really should post in the SW&D What Are You Wearing Right Now thread, not here in MC. You're just not going to get much useful feed back in this thread.post #8572 of 787217/27/11 at 11:37pmpost #8573 of 787217/27/11 at 11:47pmpost #8574 of 787217/28/11 at 12:10amVery nice, Kaplan. Very interesting, VictorSF.
Was trying on a bunch of new/newish stuff a few days ago:
Chan sportcoat and pants, Panta tie, Danny's shirt and Alfred Sargent boots. Just put the individual things on to test them. Wasn't really thinking about how they all went together. And it probably shows. Wasn't too bad imo, but I'll leave the definitive word to iammatt. More pics in the Show us Your Chan.post #8575 of 787217/28/11 at 12:14ampost #8576 of 787217/28/11 at 1:21ampost #8577 of 787217/28/11 at 1:35ampost #8578 of 787217/28/11 at 1:39ampost #8579 of 787217/28/11 at 1:48ampost #8580 of 787217/28/11 at 1:54am
Thanks to everyone here!
Wide sleeves due to a large excursion of muscle arms.
I'm an athlete, a figure very complex, rapid changes in the volume ...
Waist within 77-82 cm (a different time of year), the amount of muscle tension in the chest - around 110-112cm.
In this narrow chest, back and wide. Hips are also broad.
In general - a figure difficult, problem.
Hoses must be made wide to be comfortable and that all hands got into a jacket.
Edited by VictorSF - 7/28/11 at 2:06am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 9 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 27 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 27 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 38 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 41 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 43 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge, August 28th: Boots 'n Suits 52 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015