Pants need to be a bit tighter I think.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 572
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8567 of 787207/27/11 at 10:16pmpost #8568 of 787207/27/11 at 10:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
More... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great selection of a tie, shirt, suit and pocket handkerchief. I like it.
Thanks to everyone here!
Especially for criticism - it helps to consider the mistakes and learn.
For the sarcastic and humorous comments and thank you, this is amusing
post #8569 of 787207/27/11 at 10:52pmpost #8570 of 787207/27/11 at 10:57pmpost #8571 of 787207/27/11 at 11:35pmQuote:
It looks awful. But I don't like cuffs on jeans, so ymmv.
Hey, you really should post in the SW&D What Are You Wearing Right Now thread, not here in MC. You're just not going to get much useful feed back in this thread.post #8572 of 787207/27/11 at 11:37pmpost #8573 of 787207/27/11 at 11:47pmpost #8574 of 787207/28/11 at 12:10amVery nice, Kaplan. Very interesting, VictorSF.
Was trying on a bunch of new/newish stuff a few days ago:
Chan sportcoat and pants, Panta tie, Danny's shirt and Alfred Sargent boots. Just put the individual things on to test them. Wasn't really thinking about how they all went together. And it probably shows. Wasn't too bad imo, but I'll leave the definitive word to iammatt. More pics in the Show us Your Chan.post #8575 of 787207/28/11 at 12:14ampost #8576 of 787207/28/11 at 1:21ampost #8577 of 787207/28/11 at 1:35ampost #8578 of 787207/28/11 at 1:39ampost #8579 of 787207/28/11 at 1:48ampost #8580 of 787207/28/11 at 1:54am
Thanks to everyone here!
Wide sleeves due to a large excursion of muscle arms.
I'm an athlete, a figure very complex, rapid changes in the volume ...
Waist within 77-82 cm (a different time of year), the amount of muscle tension in the chest - around 110-112cm.
In this narrow chest, back and wide. Hips are also broad.
In general - a figure difficult, problem.
Hoses must be made wide to be comfortable and that all hands got into a jacket.
Edited by VictorSF - 7/28/11 at 2:06am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 25 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 49 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Heavy smartphones and suits/sports jackets 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories