Pants need to be a bit tighter I think.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 572
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8567 of 787237/27/11 at 10:16pmpost #8568 of 787237/27/11 at 10:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
More... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great selection of a tie, shirt, suit and pocket handkerchief. I like it.
Thanks to everyone here!
Especially for criticism - it helps to consider the mistakes and learn.
For the sarcastic and humorous comments and thank you, this is amusing
post #8569 of 787237/27/11 at 10:52pmpost #8570 of 787237/27/11 at 10:57pmpost #8571 of 787237/27/11 at 11:35pmQuote:
It looks awful. But I don't like cuffs on jeans, so ymmv.
Hey, you really should post in the SW&D What Are You Wearing Right Now thread, not here in MC. You're just not going to get much useful feed back in this thread.post #8572 of 787237/27/11 at 11:37pmpost #8573 of 787237/27/11 at 11:47pmpost #8574 of 787237/28/11 at 12:10amVery nice, Kaplan. Very interesting, VictorSF.
Was trying on a bunch of new/newish stuff a few days ago:
Chan sportcoat and pants, Panta tie, Danny's shirt and Alfred Sargent boots. Just put the individual things on to test them. Wasn't really thinking about how they all went together. And it probably shows. Wasn't too bad imo, but I'll leave the definitive word to iammatt. More pics in the Show us Your Chan.post #8575 of 787237/28/11 at 12:14ampost #8576 of 787237/28/11 at 1:21ampost #8577 of 787237/28/11 at 1:35ampost #8578 of 787237/28/11 at 1:39ampost #8579 of 787237/28/11 at 1:48ampost #8580 of 787237/28/11 at 1:54am
Thanks to everyone here!
Wide sleeves due to a large excursion of muscle arms.
I'm an athlete, a figure very complex, rapid changes in the volume ...
Waist within 77-82 cm (a different time of year), the amount of muscle tension in the chest - around 110-112cm.
In this narrow chest, back and wide. Hips are also broad.
In general - a figure difficult, problem.
Hoses must be made wide to be comfortable and that all hands got into a jacket.
Edited by VictorSF - 7/28/11 at 2:06am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › FS: Bottega Venta Ink Boots Size 44EU/11US *Unworn* 24 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 25 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › What MANLY stuff did you do today? 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)