Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 567post #8491 of 787227/26/11 at 8:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8492 of 787227/26/11 at 8:23pmpost #8493 of 787227/26/11 at 9:14pmpost #8494 of 787227/27/11 at 12:21ampost #8495 of 787227/27/11 at 12:35amHere goes my first post...ever...
So I'm 6'10", played college basketball and graduated with a closet full of sweats, basketball shorts and 3XL Foot Locker tees.
Almost 2 years into my business job, I figured it was time to finally upgrade my work wardrobe from my pair of black eckos (that I wore with everything, including khakis ) and a few pairs of double pleated pants (apparently not flattering for tall thin people)
I've been upgrading the past couple months, focusing first on fit, much easier said than done for me, quality over quantity, and attempting color combinations
So here's what I wore today...
Sorry for the terrible quality, the colors are truest in the right picks, though the belt and shoes are both black
Moderntailor MTM shirt
Bruno Magli shoes
Stuhrling watchpost #8496 of 787227/27/11 at 12:40am
- is that shirt collar too big?
& my BUKKAKE roll goes to :post #8497 of 787227/27/11 at 12:46ampost #8498 of 787227/27/11 at 1:05amQuote:No, it's Italianboy my asian friend .
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
How many gig of material do you have ? Nice briefcase, but i think you should try to match your suit with different shoes. This makes the overal look a bit to mutch 'blue' .post #8499 of 787227/27/11 at 1:08ampost #8500 of 787227/27/11 at 1:16ampost #8501 of 787227/27/11 at 1:19ampost #8502 of 787227/27/11 at 1:44ampost #8503 of 787227/27/11 at 2:22ampost #8504 of 787227/27/11 at 2:30am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1626 Active Users (442 Members and 1184 Guests)
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Epaulet Rivet Chino - 36 (fits like 35) - G&L Khaki Twill 22 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 4 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...