Your pocket square is really on the go.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 563post #8431 of 787177/26/11 at 7:58ampost #8432 of 787177/26/11 at 8:00am
I heard you loud and clear back in ye old CBD thread. And while I may have now come around, I am not tossing the shirt before it has met the end of its life.Quote:
This sounds silly, but I have never heard this colloquialism. Am I to understand that it's all over the place? If that's what was meant, then it was fixed after this photos.post #8433 of 787177/26/11 at 8:02ampost #8434 of 787177/26/11 at 8:07ampost #8435 of 787177/26/11 at 8:24am[Quote:
I take back anything even slightly disparanging I might have said about that tie. What I meant to say was - DUDE THAT TIE ROCKS!
Or even more appropriately - wear it with pride my man.
Best - Gpost #8436 of 787177/26/11 at 8:30amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
SeÃ±or Crust (Click to show)
Looks good. Interesting pattern on the tie...Quote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
The Poker of Spoo (Click to show)Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I like that coat and the colors are nice, Spoo. The shoes go particularly well with the color of the coat and trou. Tie looks all wrong to me, though. Washed out when everything else is a study in contrasts.
(I won't mention the pattern ... )
Would like a wider spread on that collar. Or something. Those long points are distracting.
+1 on the tie critiques. I agree that it's hard to wear the pale ties. I have a few (tellingly, most were gifts) which are a real bitch to coordinate.
I appreciate that you have a difficult shape to fit, but damn, man, that jacket isn't doing you any favors.Quote:Originally Posted by luftvier
Lufty, Esq. (Click to show)
Really solid, but my first thought was...
...and there he appeared!post #8437 of 787177/26/11 at 8:36am
I will begin to spread more detailed photo shoot from my archive.
I apologize for the intrusive and may be too many pictures.
Fully all the pictures in photo sessions (about 20-30 pictures in each group) will not spread. Only a few of them. From 5 to 10 photos.
If it is tired, then I apologize in advance.
This session is called "American Chopper"post #8438 of 787177/26/11 at 8:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Phat GuidoMy only comment regarding the last few pages of bad fluffing - members I have "blocked" come through in multi-quotes
Where were we.. Oh, My Sistah wanted to join i as she also has her own tumblr (www.stoneleighgallery.tumblr.com)
Thank God you post here, Theo.
Mikepost #8439 of 787177/26/11 at 8:41amQuote:
Just click on the pics to open them in a pop-up window, afterwards, if you have a windows pc, rightclick the picture and chose "copy address/link of image/picture/grafic" and paste it into a new tab of your browser, you can then look at them at full size.
Thanks! Geez, you'd think the board software would realise that if I'm clicking a thumbnail, I probably want to see a full-size image, not a still-compressed one...!post #8440 of 787177/26/11 at 8:56ampost #8441 of 787177/26/11 at 8:59ampost #8442 of 787177/26/11 at 9:05ampost #8443 of 787177/26/11 at 9:36ampost #8444 of 787177/26/11 at 9:47amQuote:
Agreed- and I really like that linen- reminds me of Phattys blue denim linen.
Victor- nice suit/combo.post #8445 of 787177/26/11 at 9:56amQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSF
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like these- ideally they'd come once a day. But now, to give you a bit of a hard time: what's with the shoes! On a chopper?Quote:You can tell when les Grognards like a fit when they pick out a barely noticeable detail to critique, in unison.Originally Posted by Lufty
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 16 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 20 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 21 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 21 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 22 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 25 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 32 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Post your photography skills! (self-gloss) 42 minutes ago
- › When's it appropriate to wear an all white watch 43 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding