Your pocket square is really on the go.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 563post #8431 of 787217/26/11 at 7:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8432 of 787217/26/11 at 8:00am
I heard you loud and clear back in ye old CBD thread. And while I may have now come around, I am not tossing the shirt before it has met the end of its life.Quote:
This sounds silly, but I have never heard this colloquialism. Am I to understand that it's all over the place? If that's what was meant, then it was fixed after this photos.post #8433 of 787217/26/11 at 8:02ampost #8434 of 787217/26/11 at 8:07ampost #8435 of 787217/26/11 at 8:24am[Quote:
I take back anything even slightly disparanging I might have said about that tie. What I meant to say was - DUDE THAT TIE ROCKS!
Or even more appropriately - wear it with pride my man.
Best - Gpost #8436 of 787217/26/11 at 8:30amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
SeÃ±or Crust (Click to show)
Looks good. Interesting pattern on the tie...Quote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
The Poker of Spoo (Click to show)Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I like that coat and the colors are nice, Spoo. The shoes go particularly well with the color of the coat and trou. Tie looks all wrong to me, though. Washed out when everything else is a study in contrasts.
(I won't mention the pattern ... )
Would like a wider spread on that collar. Or something. Those long points are distracting.
+1 on the tie critiques. I agree that it's hard to wear the pale ties. I have a few (tellingly, most were gifts) which are a real bitch to coordinate.
I appreciate that you have a difficult shape to fit, but damn, man, that jacket isn't doing you any favors.Quote:Originally Posted by luftvier
Lufty, Esq. (Click to show)
Really solid, but my first thought was...
...and there he appeared!post #8437 of 787217/26/11 at 8:36am
I will begin to spread more detailed photo shoot from my archive.
I apologize for the intrusive and may be too many pictures.
Fully all the pictures in photo sessions (about 20-30 pictures in each group) will not spread. Only a few of them. From 5 to 10 photos.
If it is tired, then I apologize in advance.
This session is called "American Chopper"post #8438 of 787217/26/11 at 8:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Phat GuidoMy only comment regarding the last few pages of bad fluffing - members I have "blocked" come through in multi-quotes
Where were we.. Oh, My Sistah wanted to join i as she also has her own tumblr (www.stoneleighgallery.tumblr.com)
Thank God you post here, Theo.
Mikepost #8439 of 787217/26/11 at 8:41amQuote:
Just click on the pics to open them in a pop-up window, afterwards, if you have a windows pc, rightclick the picture and chose "copy address/link of image/picture/grafic" and paste it into a new tab of your browser, you can then look at them at full size.
Thanks! Geez, you'd think the board software would realise that if I'm clicking a thumbnail, I probably want to see a full-size image, not a still-compressed one...!post #8440 of 787217/26/11 at 8:56ampost #8441 of 787217/26/11 at 8:59ampost #8442 of 787217/26/11 at 9:05ampost #8443 of 787217/26/11 at 9:36ampost #8444 of 787217/26/11 at 9:47amQuote:
Agreed- and I really like that linen- reminds me of Phattys blue denim linen.
Victor- nice suit/combo.post #8445 of 787217/26/11 at 9:56amQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSF
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like these- ideally they'd come once a day. But now, to give you a bit of a hard time: what's with the shoes! On a chopper?Quote:You can tell when les Grognards like a fit when they pick out a barely noticeable detail to critique, in unison.Originally Posted by Lufty
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Levi's LVC 1947 501 and LVC 1967 505 Waist 32 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE MAY 29 2015: Dress like a Fruit...or Vegetable 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 4 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan