Your pocket square is really on the go.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 563post #8431 of 787227/26/11 at 7:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8432 of 787227/26/11 at 8:00am
I heard you loud and clear back in ye old CBD thread. And while I may have now come around, I am not tossing the shirt before it has met the end of its life.Quote:
This sounds silly, but I have never heard this colloquialism. Am I to understand that it's all over the place? If that's what was meant, then it was fixed after this photos.post #8433 of 787227/26/11 at 8:02ampost #8434 of 787227/26/11 at 8:07ampost #8435 of 787227/26/11 at 8:24am[Quote:
I take back anything even slightly disparanging I might have said about that tie. What I meant to say was - DUDE THAT TIE ROCKS!
Or even more appropriately - wear it with pride my man.
Best - Gpost #8436 of 787227/26/11 at 8:30amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
SeÃ±or Crust (Click to show)
Looks good. Interesting pattern on the tie...Quote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
The Poker of Spoo (Click to show)Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I like that coat and the colors are nice, Spoo. The shoes go particularly well with the color of the coat and trou. Tie looks all wrong to me, though. Washed out when everything else is a study in contrasts.
(I won't mention the pattern ... )
Would like a wider spread on that collar. Or something. Those long points are distracting.
+1 on the tie critiques. I agree that it's hard to wear the pale ties. I have a few (tellingly, most were gifts) which are a real bitch to coordinate.
I appreciate that you have a difficult shape to fit, but damn, man, that jacket isn't doing you any favors.Quote:Originally Posted by luftvier
Lufty, Esq. (Click to show)
Really solid, but my first thought was...
...and there he appeared!post #8437 of 787227/26/11 at 8:36am
I will begin to spread more detailed photo shoot from my archive.
I apologize for the intrusive and may be too many pictures.
Fully all the pictures in photo sessions (about 20-30 pictures in each group) will not spread. Only a few of them. From 5 to 10 photos.
If it is tired, then I apologize in advance.
This session is called "American Chopper"post #8438 of 787227/26/11 at 8:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Phat GuidoMy only comment regarding the last few pages of bad fluffing - members I have "blocked" come through in multi-quotes
Where were we.. Oh, My Sistah wanted to join i as she also has her own tumblr (www.stoneleighgallery.tumblr.com)
Thank God you post here, Theo.
Mikepost #8439 of 787227/26/11 at 8:41amQuote:
Just click on the pics to open them in a pop-up window, afterwards, if you have a windows pc, rightclick the picture and chose "copy address/link of image/picture/grafic" and paste it into a new tab of your browser, you can then look at them at full size.
Thanks! Geez, you'd think the board software would realise that if I'm clicking a thumbnail, I probably want to see a full-size image, not a still-compressed one...!post #8440 of 787227/26/11 at 8:56ampost #8441 of 787227/26/11 at 8:59ampost #8442 of 787227/26/11 at 9:05ampost #8443 of 787227/26/11 at 9:36ampost #8444 of 787227/26/11 at 9:47amQuote:
Agreed- and I really like that linen- reminds me of Phattys blue denim linen.
Victor- nice suit/combo.post #8445 of 787227/26/11 at 9:56amQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSF
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like these- ideally they'd come once a day. But now, to give you a bit of a hard time: what's with the shoes! On a chopper?Quote:You can tell when les Grognards like a fit when they pick out a barely noticeable detail to critique, in unison.Originally Posted by Lufty
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Solito Thread 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Quality Control 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Pitti Uomo 87 in pictures 8 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 13 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA Gray Wool Cashmere Blend Suit. Size 40R. Retail $3,495 22 minutes ago
- › Hickey freeman suits 23 minutes ago
- › CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE FW2014 24 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 24 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays