@Ianiceman you have clearly crossed a line. we cannot be friends. At all.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5239post #78571 of 787175/20/14 at 6:55pmpost #78572 of 787175/20/14 at 7:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tirailleur1
you have clearly crossed a line. we cannot be friends. At all.
Aww c'mon man. If I seriously offended you then I apologise - was my comment really any worse than the oft used 'kill it with fire' comment we see on here?post #78573 of 787175/20/14 at 7:04pmQuote:
dude. NO u messed with my lovely yellow slips.
It didn't even do nothing to you.
i hate uuuu
*runs into room and slams door*post #78574 of 787175/20/14 at 7:13pmpost #78575 of 787175/20/14 at 7:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Rudals
Did you have to go to a court? What did you do now???
I see the gap between shirt collars and the jacket but the shirt collars look like they are of normal size. Just need collar stays. I believe the gap is due to the oversized jacket.
Nice shades though.
Jacket was small. I had to have it altered since I outgrew it.post #78576 of 787175/20/14 at 7:23pmpost #78577 of 787175/20/14 at 7:36pmpost #78578 of 787175/20/14 at 7:37pmpost #78579 of 787175/20/14 at 9:19pm
I like the general direction you're going with this fit RTC....however like others have said, you may need to ditch that jacket. Outgrowing the jacket and having it let out to accommodate your growth does not explain the fact that it looks like you are shifted inside your jacket...like a person on SF told me in the past, you probably should wear your jacket, don't let it wear you.
You look good with the colors however, I think its time you either save up for a quality jacket or 'thrift' only the stuff that fits you spot on.
just my 2c...take it or leave itpost #78580 of 787175/20/14 at 9:29pm
So much goodness today - Mimo - Betelgeuse - AAS "tribute" fit - Mconibad (sp?) - RTC improving (despite the jacket issues) - and of course, Tira getting away with murder, as only he can.
Oh, and the new guy bumping 20 thumbs with his first fit. Awesome FU madras tie. What a debut!
Apologies if I forgot anyone.
Not posting fits mesilf this week as I'm travelling and busy and it's humid and whatnot. But kudos to all!post #78581 of 787175/20/14 at 9:34pm
I'll post a different fit with that same jacket with a thinner pocket square and a shirt with a better collar next week. Curious to see how that will look. I honestly don't think it's the jacket.
Also, I've changed sizes from a small 38 to a large 40 in the last 6 months. I think I'm going to wait to settle in before buying more clothes.
Edit: I do now see what you guys are talking about. I thought collar gap referred to the space at the back, but I guess it can be on the side as well between shirt collar and jacket 'collar'. Will keep an eye on that next time. It's possible it was also caused by the alterations (?) so I'll look into that as well.
Edited by ridethecliche - 5/20/14 at 10:00pmpost #78582 of 787175/20/14 at 10:31pmpost #78583 of 787175/20/14 at 11:16pmpost #78584 of 787175/20/14 at 11:35pmpost #78585 of 787175/21/14 at 12:37amQuote:
I don't think the yellow shirt is working here, but I'll be damned he certainly looks better than I did at that age!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 23 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 56 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 2 minutes ago
- › Leather or rubber soles? 3 minutes ago
- › Alligator belts - quality, makers, construction, etc 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...