Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5226post #78376 of 787245/18/14 at 6:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #78377 of 787245/18/14 at 7:15pmpost #78378 of 787245/18/14 at 8:03pm
@Claghorn Who's this scallywag? He looks kind of familiar. Nice jacket though.post #78379 of 787245/18/14 at 8:21pmQuote:
Just saw that on Tumblr. Those guys do some good work...very clean back.post #78380 of 787245/18/14 at 8:54pmIt has been a long time since I posted in this thread, but figured I would start posting from time to time once again. Here is a casual spring outfit from the other day. This is not really a true classic menswear post, but more so than streetwear & denim.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #78381 of 787245/18/14 at 9:43pmQuote:
From Thursday, I think. I was getting fitted for this:post #78382 of 787245/18/14 at 9:48pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Murlsquirl
Just saw that on Tumblr. Those guys do some good work...very clean back.
Those chalk stripes (that's how HFW describes them) look much more subtle than I expected them to be from the thumbnail. I think they're perfect for a suit, but I'm still attracted to this cloth for a conservative SC if that's how you intend to wear it too Claghorn.
The pattern matching is superb - e.g. the back of the collar. The sleeve head is beautifully even and I love the way the collar rolls over the shoulder.
From those shots you've got nothing to complain about. IMOpost #78383 of 787245/18/14 at 9:58pmpost #78384 of 787245/18/14 at 10:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
Looks great to me. You might want to tie your tie a bit shorter. I don't mind a tie peaking out from under a vest in general, but for such a conservative outfit I think it looks odd. Also, I think you'd look better with wider lapels given how broad and sloping your shoulders are.
Thanks for that! I agree 100% that I do need wider lapels
Future suit commissions will definitely have thempost #78385 of 787245/18/14 at 10:40pmpost #78386 of 787245/18/14 at 11:34pmpost #78387 of 787245/18/14 at 11:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by EliodA
Good day, gents! I hope we can leave the unpleasant SJW saga behind us now and focus on what this thread should be about.
FREE unintentional collar sprezz bonus pic! (Click to show)
Always elegant. Congratulations!post #78388 of 787245/19/14 at 12:36amWow @Claghorn, that's beautiful! Everything I've seen from BnT looks amazing, their tumblr is one of my favourite sources of sartorial inspiration (despite their fascination for ridiculously long back tie blades).
Thanks guys for the comments and thumbs BTW.post #78389 of 787245/19/14 at 4:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Kylerton
Okay, I'm getting better at the dimple game and i've put my loafers aside.
Need some suggestions where to find beautiful shoes in a Euro size 38?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Loake 1880 "Whitehall" Shoes - 9.5UK - Black (from UK) - BNIB 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › recreating a david evans pattern - tie to be made by cappelli 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 11 minutes ago
- › ‘vintage like’ special run Garza to be made by Patrizio Cappelli -... 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 14 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)