or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5123  

post #76831 of 78717

An old Trussardi tie, coming back into my rotation after a year or so on the bench.

 

Also a new (for me) camera:  a used Canon Powershot S95.  If anyone has any tips on using it for flashless indoor shots like those we see on this thread, they’d be gratefully received.

 

Cheers,

 

Ac

 

post #76832 of 78717

78 today in NY.  Let the spring begin.  

 

 

 

 

post #76833 of 78717
Apologies for FC X post homage ^ and much respect to ^


post #76834 of 78717
^ Wow! I'm gonna have to start doing some homage shots too wink.gif
post #76835 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Apologies for FC X post homage ^ and much respect to ^

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Cool! Is that a DTO of a particular fit or did you do the same thing as I did and pay a more general homage?
post #76836 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

Cool! Is that a DTO of a particular fit or did you do the same thing as I did and pay a more general homage?

Thanks EFV, certainly a more general homage to a bro' who inspires me to break out of normal comfort zones. In reality my work allows me to dress the full range from CBD to uber casual. AAS has influenced me in this regard so this FC has enabled me to doff my cap to him.
post #76837 of 78717
Nicely done, @Cleav
post #76838 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Apologies for FC X post homage ^ and much respect to ^

  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Humbled and honored.  Cheers.  :cheers:

post #76839 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

Humbled and honored.  Cheers.  cheers.gif

Pleasure is mine, all mine. Keep doing what you're doing AAS icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #76840 of 78717

From last week... should have participated in the Yellow Tie FC but had no robo-pics. Critique always welcome

 

 

post #76841 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

ill sell you some of mine!!

I don't know, your beard might be a bit matchy matchy with some of my favourite ties.
post #76842 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJen View Post

Nicely done, @Cleav

plus one
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

I don't know, your beard might be a bit matchy matchy with some of my favourite ties.

laugh.gif
post #76843 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolve View Post

If I had a dollar for every time Gianni has posted this exact phrase.... and without spoilering the quoted post/pics....

I lawl'd
post #76844 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Academic2 View Post

An old Trussardi tie, coming back into my rotation after a year or so on the bench.

Also a new (for me) camera:  a used Canon Powershot S95.  If anyone has any tips on using it for flashless indoor shots like those we see on this thread, they’d be gratefully received.

Cheers,

Ac



Stunning, a certified Renaissance of Classic Elegance!
post #76845 of 78717
Something less vividly colored (than yesterday's attire) with which to end the week . . .


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III