Well?.. What would have happened if you'd gotten a dollar for every time?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5120
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76787 of 787225/1/14 at 1:14ampost #76788 of 787225/1/14 at 1:30amQuote:
leave Gianni alooooooneQuote:Originally Posted by beneven
I like your casual fit here. If I may say so, your collar is slightly askew.Quote:Originally Posted by TTO
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
rock n roll!post #76789 of 787225/1/14 at 3:48am
TTO, awesome as always. Jealous of your Gianni tie. I wanted one, but couldn't afford.
I'm spoilering my fit today as the only reason I am wearing it is, as we say in Ireland, "for the laugh". There's nothing serious to be said about it. If you are sensitive, please move on.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Brooks Brothers seagull tie - I live by the sea so this is relevant!
Edited by eviltimeban - 5/1/14 at 4:19ampost #76790 of 787225/1/14 at 4:10amQuote:Originally Posted by TTO
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Gianni made my this lovely tie, apparently there was only enough of this 50 year old silk for two ties, one for me & one for him.
Thank you very much Gianni !
This tie is a thing of beauty.post #76791 of 787225/1/14 at 4:21ampost #76792 of 787225/1/14 at 4:26amThe monsoon has only just finished passing through NYC. It is still foggy, but with promise of warm temperatures and sunshine by the afternoon. I have unleashed my inner Easter Egg with today's color scheme.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #76793 of 787225/1/14 at 5:04ampost #76794 of 787225/1/14 at 5:59ampost #76795 of 787225/1/14 at 6:03ampost #76796 of 787225/1/14 at 6:05ampost #76797 of 787225/1/14 at 6:11ampost #76798 of 787225/1/14 at 6:17ampost #76799 of 787225/1/14 at 6:23am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Nice (dress) shoes for big feet? 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › do something you'll never thought she 16 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 19 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 31 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 33 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 37 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 40 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 50 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...