Well?.. What would have happened if you'd gotten a dollar for every time?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:24 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:12 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5120
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76787 of 787225/1/14 at 1:14ampost #76788 of 787225/1/14 at 1:30amQuote:
leave Gianni alooooooneQuote:Originally Posted by beneven
I like your casual fit here. If I may say so, your collar is slightly askew.Quote:Originally Posted by TTO
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
rock n roll!post #76789 of 787225/1/14 at 3:48am
TTO, awesome as always. Jealous of your Gianni tie. I wanted one, but couldn't afford.
I'm spoilering my fit today as the only reason I am wearing it is, as we say in Ireland, "for the laugh". There's nothing serious to be said about it. If you are sensitive, please move on.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Brooks Brothers seagull tie - I live by the sea so this is relevant!
Edited by eviltimeban - 5/1/14 at 4:19ampost #76790 of 787225/1/14 at 4:10amQuote:Originally Posted by TTO
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Gianni made my this lovely tie, apparently there was only enough of this 50 year old silk for two ties, one for me & one for him.
Thank you very much Gianni !
This tie is a thing of beauty.post #76791 of 787225/1/14 at 4:21ampost #76792 of 787225/1/14 at 4:26amThe monsoon has only just finished passing through NYC. It is still foggy, but with promise of warm temperatures and sunshine by the afternoon. I have unleashed my inner Easter Egg with today's color scheme.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #76793 of 787225/1/14 at 5:04ampost #76794 of 787225/1/14 at 5:59ampost #76795 of 787225/1/14 at 6:03ampost #76796 of 787225/1/14 at 6:05ampost #76797 of 787225/1/14 at 6:11ampost #76798 of 787225/1/14 at 6:17ampost #76799 of 787225/1/14 at 6:23am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 37 seconds ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 52 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 53 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...