Did you check for explosives first?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5103post #76531 of 787194/25/14 at 10:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76532 of 787194/25/14 at 10:19pmpost #76533 of 787194/26/14 at 4:08amQuote:
I like your suits and while the trousers would be too short for my preference, I think you get away with it.
You also make brave tie / shirt choices, and while they can be hit and miss, more often they look good.post #76534 of 787194/26/14 at 3:05pmpost #76535 of 787194/26/14 at 3:21pmpost #76536 of 787194/26/14 at 3:45pmpost #76537 of 787194/26/14 at 3:57pmpost #76538 of 787194/26/14 at 4:20pmpost #76539 of 787194/26/14 at 5:35pmpost #76540 of 787194/26/14 at 7:02pmpost #76541 of 787194/26/14 at 7:36pmQuote:
lol, i cant wear it every time.
thanks, pliny!post #76542 of 787194/27/14 at 3:45amX-post from MC Casual.
Yesterday's attire from a sunny Stockholm!
I did, as you see, add a pocketsquare after the first picture was taken.
Deets (Click to show)post #76543 of 787194/27/14 at 3:56amAAS, I follow and appreciate your aesthetic in general, but this is horrendous. The shade of green. The shoes (frequently discussed point of contention, I know). That colour sock between the pants and the shoes. The talk between the square and the pants. Truly awful. But having said all that, I have no doubt you knew exactly what you were doing.post #76544 of 787194/27/14 at 8:58ampost #76545 of 787194/27/14 at 9:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
Is this the SS Hudson suit? I'm not convinced; it looks a bit awkward on your frame IMO, compared to some of your other stuff from them. Something about the way it curves through the torso and into the skirt looks a bit off. Plus it looks like it buttons really high on you, even for SS.
When I was a kid, we'd sometimes visit Brighton at the weekend. There used to be a really good fish & chips place we always visited there.
The camera flash has given everything a bit of a sheen (you can see it on the jacket & the jeans too). The boots are RM Williams so definitely not dressy at all. They do has a slightly shined toecap area but it's not massively reflective IRL. I see where you're coming from based on the photo though.
Thanks for the feedback HF - much appreciated. The Hudson is definitely not as good as fit on me as the Lazio, Jort or Sienna. The buttoning point is also rather hight, but as I think I wrote earlier, it is a casual suit for the one or two months where linen is an option, so it will probably stay unbuttoned most of the time. It is on thr other hand the SS suit that has given me the most compliments - especially from the fairer sex ( my wife included )
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1548 Active Users (311 Members and 1237 Guests)
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 3 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 17 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 27 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › The beginnings of a shoe collection 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...