or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5085  

post #76261 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnathor View Post

Stichy done stole a state trooper's hat, you the right to remain spreezy. snork%5B1%5D.gif


THAT IS A VERY JOOESH HAT!!!!!!

---

sidebar - the comments "i bet you look better than 98% of people you see" or "most people probably thought you looked great" have zero relevance to pretty much all styfo convo. trufax
post #76262 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnathor View Post

Stichy done stole a state trooper's hat, you the right to remain spreezy. snork%5B1%5D.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

THAT IS A VERY JOOESH HAT!!!!!!

That would be a state trooper's hat only if Borough Park, Brooklyn, secedes from New York City and becomes its own state. (Its own state of mind it's been for quite some time.)
post #76263 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post



That would be a state trooper's hat only if Borough Park, Brooklyn, secedes from New York City and becomes its own state. (Its own state of mind it's been for quite some time.)

Remember gents, I'm from Canada, I think most, if not all state trooper hats are the same. Damn Canadians thinking in generalizations!:facepalm:

post #76264 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnathor View Post
 

Remember gents, I'm from Canada, I think most, if not all state trooper hats are the same. Damn Canadians thinking in generalizations!:facepalm:

...wait, isn't Canada just one of the U.S. states? :nest:

post #76265 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnathor View Post

Remember gents, I'm from Canada, I think most, if not all state trooper hats are the same. Damn Canadians thinking in generalizations!facepalm.gif

Just remember, a hat like that in any color other than black, it's for goyim - after all, what could be more goyishe than a RCMP?
post #76266 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post
 

...wait, isn't Canada just one of the U.S. states? :nest:

Canadian = Unarmed Americans with healthcare :rotflmao:

I once saw a book that said Canada was 'Merica's hat?

post #76267 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post

...wait, isn't Canada just one of the U.S. states? nest.gif

Spoken like someone with the real Weltanschauung of the Beltway.
post #76268 of 78717
Saw this the other day, somehow I felt it was relevant. Maybe because I'm hungry.

post #76269 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroller View Post

Saw this the other day, somehow I felt it was relevant. Maybe because I'm hungry.


Might want to...
https://www.chefsteps.com/activities/reconstructed-roast
post #76270 of 78717
I don't like how the fat is distributed on that piece of meat.
post #76271 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I don't like how the fat is distributed on that piece of meat.

Too country.
post #76272 of 78717
lol
post #76273 of 78717
Aye, but does the meat have sprezz?
post #76274 of 78717

First day back at school, 1st go at the yellow tie challenge, 9 year wedding anniversary, and just got my 20,000th follower on my blog.  A good day.  Level of excitement not necessarily in that order. 

 

Thoughts, if any, on the socks.  

 

 

 

 

 

post #76275 of 78717
I've already posted my thoughts on your socks. smile.gif I think they're too matchy-matchy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III