Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5077post #76141 of 787224/22/14 at 5:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76142 of 787224/22/14 at 6:12pmLooking good, @The_FoxxQuote:
+1 to what @SeaJen said. I'll assume the collar gab is due to your stance. One other thing to think about is that the scale on the square is quite similar to that of the tie. So maybe something in a more muted color with a larger pattern, or even cream silk if you go for that kind of thing. But that is all just nitpicking, nice fit.post #76143 of 787224/22/14 at 6:26pmpost #76144 of 787224/22/14 at 6:35pmQuote:
I wouldnt worry about the pants being pleated provided they fit you. Pingson, MonkeyFace, Clapeyron, and Timotune all wear pleated pants, and those are just the names that jump to mind.post #76145 of 787224/22/14 at 6:43pmpost #76146 of 787224/22/14 at 8:13pmQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Originally Posted by Shoe artist
Tank you for the compliments, it's took me time searching clothes and shoes for proposing you so many different holding.
All the shoes I own coming from different brand as Santoni, JM Weston, Crockett Jones, Pointes et coutures, Loding, Henrique Enko, Berluti.
For the photo the Boots are from Santoni but you must know because of my work all of them has been colored by me by a process call patina.
For the cigar I usually smoke two to three by day most of them coming from Cuba.
You can see on this photo the set I made for me with belt, cigar case, watch, cellphone case and shoes (Stefanobi).
I hope you will appreciate
Where did you get your cigar case from and what's the make? Look's lovely.post #76147 of 787224/22/14 at 10:03pmpost #76148 of 787224/22/14 at 11:46pmQuote:
Shoeartist just mite b the new Victor SF dammit -Quote:Originally Posted by Shoe artist
okay now the penny's droppingQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
don't give up on us StitchyQuote:Originally Posted by Claghorn
Perfect timing. I have to wear a suit the next couple of days, and this is about the only context, within the confines of what I own, that I could wear a yellow tie.
that gray (or taupe is it?) is super-refreshing on upost #76149 of 787224/23/14 at 12:44ampost #76150 of 787224/23/14 at 12:45amQuote:Originally Posted by lukejackson
Where did you get your cigar case from and what's the make? Look's lovely.
I found it on ebay but in fact it was a commercial gift given to the tradder of tabacco by Montecristo.
You can see below the work I've done.
Thank you for your interest.post #76151 of 787224/23/14 at 1:16ampost #76152 of 787224/23/14 at 1:55amQuote:
The suit is good but I really don't like that tie pattern, colour and texture. I know you see lots of people wearing this kind of combination, but it's one of those cases where almost any other choice would be better.post #76153 of 787224/23/14 at 2:31amQuote:
That´s awesome! And I like the Montecristo No. 2 (or the Robusto, if you be happy to get those) best, but I smoke not 2-3 of them the day. It´s more 2-3 a month.post #76154 of 787224/23/14 at 3:03am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 28 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 35 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Formosa x NMWA GMTO Operation Giacca Estiva Poll 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb St Crepin 2011 Dark Brown Suede BNIB UK 9.0 E 8000 Last 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › J.Crew Spring/Summer 2013 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...