I wouldnt worry about the pants being pleated provided they fit you. Pingson, MonkeyFace, Clapeyron, and Timotune all wear pleated pants, and those are just the names that jump to mind.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:32 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5077post #76141 of 787194/22/14 at 6:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76142 of 787194/22/14 at 6:43pmpost #76143 of 787194/22/14 at 8:13pmQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Originally Posted by Shoe artist
Tank you for the compliments, it's took me time searching clothes and shoes for proposing you so many different holding.
All the shoes I own coming from different brand as Santoni, JM Weston, Crockett Jones, Pointes et coutures, Loding, Henrique Enko, Berluti.
For the photo the Boots are from Santoni but you must know because of my work all of them has been colored by me by a process call patina.
For the cigar I usually smoke two to three by day most of them coming from Cuba.
You can see on this photo the set I made for me with belt, cigar case, watch, cellphone case and shoes (Stefanobi).
I hope you will appreciate
Where did you get your cigar case from and what's the make? Look's lovely.post #76144 of 787194/22/14 at 10:03pmpost #76145 of 787194/22/14 at 11:46pmQuote:
Shoeartist just mite b the new Victor SF dammit -Quote:Originally Posted by Shoe artist
okay now the penny's droppingQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
don't give up on us StitchyQuote:Originally Posted by Claghorn
Perfect timing. I have to wear a suit the next couple of days, and this is about the only context, within the confines of what I own, that I could wear a yellow tie.
that gray (or taupe is it?) is super-refreshing on upost #76146 of 787194/23/14 at 12:44ampost #76147 of 787194/23/14 at 12:45amQuote:Originally Posted by lukejackson
Where did you get your cigar case from and what's the make? Look's lovely.
I found it on ebay but in fact it was a commercial gift given to the tradder of tabacco by Montecristo.
You can see below the work I've done.
Thank you for your interest.post #76148 of 787194/23/14 at 1:16ampost #76149 of 787194/23/14 at 1:55amQuote:
The suit is good but I really don't like that tie pattern, colour and texture. I know you see lots of people wearing this kind of combination, but it's one of those cases where almost any other choice would be better.post #76150 of 787194/23/14 at 2:31amQuote:
That´s awesome! And I like the Montecristo No. 2 (or the Robusto, if you be happy to get those) best, but I smoke not 2-3 of them the day. It´s more 2-3 a month.post #76151 of 787194/23/14 at 3:03ampost #76152 of 787194/23/14 at 3:20ampost #76153 of 787194/23/14 at 3:26ampost #76154 of 787194/23/14 at 3:44ampost #76155 of 787194/23/14 at 4:15amQuote:
Victor SF was a former participant in these forums, a Russian with a seemingly limitless wardrobe, a massive upper body (requiring bespoke tailoring) and a bold personal style. I believe that it's the bold personal style to which the OP is referring, and, were it me, I would take it as a compliment (as I believe it was intended).
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Supreme x Schott NYC Perfecto Double Rider 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › NIGEL CABOURN Everest Parka survival yellow anarctic arctic Ventile 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 23 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 24 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 26 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?