Great suit Holdfast!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5073post #76081 of 787234/22/14 at 8:23am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76082 of 787234/22/14 at 8:29am
Merci mais votre Français est meilleur que mon Anglais.
For everybody I shall continue in english, You're also a gentleman and all your posts are constructive like many others.
You told me you are Australian so next time French rugby team will play in Australia I will try to make the trip.
It's also make me think I have an Australian hat, shame on me I bought it twenty years ago in El Paso Texas. But it's have a good looking I will think about a special photo with for you.
Otherwise I will make a "show" in NYC the 8th and 9th of may about my skills for patinas shoes.
Here and there I will continue to post new photo, I still have many possibilities to wear all my jackets and shoes.
Sentiments Distinguéspost #76083 of 787234/22/14 at 8:41ampost #76084 of 787234/22/14 at 8:45ampost #76085 of 787234/22/14 at 8:48ampost #76086 of 787234/22/14 at 8:49ampost #76087 of 787234/22/14 at 8:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Shoe artist
It's rainy day over there, I hope you will appreciate this one !
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow. This is so nice. This has to get 20 thumbs for the other thread ... especially considering what else has made it.
Mine was probably like the 3rd one I've ever given, and lucky #20.post #76088 of 787234/22/14 at 8:54ampost #76089 of 787234/22/14 at 8:56amQuote:Originally Posted by kulata
Discordant look. You are trying to mix bold and conservative and it doesn't really work quite well. I like the shirt and tie combo but not with the jacket and pants. That shirt and tie deserves a bold suit like a Glen-plaid from Tom Ford, RLPL, Paul Stuart etc or a jacket with bolder styling like your DB.
I'm not certain I agree. I do, however, wish the pants were a deeper shade of tan, to balance out all the other brown elements. With that, I think the blue jacket would work.
The DB would be another nice touch.post #76090 of 787234/22/14 at 8:56ampost #76091 of 787234/22/14 at 8:58ampost #76092 of 787234/22/14 at 9:02ampost #76093 of 787234/22/14 at 9:07am
Actually, yours not so much. I think the statement was a reaction to a number of comments that had come before it. In this case, at least you were soliciting for thumbs for someone else. Which is a whole lot better than soliciting for oneself.post #76094 of 787234/22/14 at 9:09am
Change the rules on the 20+ thread. Make it your own thread or something. There are many reasons why a post could get 20+ thumbs up and it may not necessarily be based SOLELY on the fit itself. How about going thru a week worth of WAYWRN pix and picking YOUR OWN top 5 favourite fits?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 9 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 18 minutes ago
- › Ironing suede shoes 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)