Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5068post #76006 of 787234/21/14 at 1:54pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76007 of 787234/21/14 at 1:59pmpost #76008 of 787234/21/14 at 2:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by mosze
Hello, this is my first post in this thread. 2nd day of the Easter in Poland; nice, sunny weather.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Unconventional but very smart, mosze. Nice first post!post #76009 of 787234/21/14 at 2:32pmpost #76010 of 787234/21/14 at 2:55pmpost #76011 of 787234/21/14 at 3:42pm
Sorry to sorta necro-post, but somebody said you needed a different square with that purple shirt/floral tie. I like the shirt, and think it's a natural to pair with a white linen tie. I also like that jacket, but I think it's too light for that shirt and tie. Navy blazer? That would be my jam there.post #76012 of 787234/21/14 at 3:43pmpost #76013 of 787234/21/14 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by YRR92
Sorry to sorta necro-post, but somebody said you needed a different square with that purple shirt/floral tie. I like the shirt, and think it's a natural to pair with a white linen tie. I also like that jacket, but I think it's too light for that shirt and tie. Navy blazer? That would be my jam there.
Shirt was a textured banker stripe in blue/white.
I would feel a bit strange wearing that floral tie with a navy blazer. Seems off...post #76014 of 787234/21/14 at 3:55pmQuote:
Oh, okay. Still think white linen is the path of least resistance there.
Why would it seem off with a navy blazer? I'm thinking of something very American, swelled edges, patch-and-flap pockets, hopsack. It would be off with shiny, pic-stitched worsted. Dark linen could work well.post #76015 of 787234/21/14 at 4:03pmpost #76016 of 787234/21/14 at 4:36pmpost #76017 of 787234/21/14 at 4:39pmpost #76018 of 787234/21/14 at 4:42pmpost #76019 of 787234/21/14 at 4:47pmpost #76020 of 787234/21/14 at 5:12pmSouthern Style, I thought I'd eventually get used to your short pants and maybe even like the look. Sadly, it still ruins your otherwise great ensembles for me. Would you care to share the reasoning behind your negative break?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › norse projects shirts for sale 2 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 14 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 22 seconds ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 22 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › You Won't Believe The One Trick This Man Used to Get a ToJ 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › TOJ SUITING WOOL MA-1 Size 52 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)