or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5068  

post #76006 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

I find that I wear our 1 piece collar polo 4 to 5 times a week at this point with everything from jeans to db suits as it walks a nice line between casual and formal. A normal shirt would certainly be more by the book but I have no real need to dress that way.
Nothing to do with any book whatsoever, that was just my opinion.
post #76007 of 78723
Hello, this is my first post in this thread. 2nd day of the Easter in Poland; nice, sunny weather.


post #76008 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosze View Post

Hello, this is my first post in this thread. 2nd day of the Easter in Poland; nice, sunny weather.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Unconventional but very smart, mosze.  Nice first post!

post #76009 of 78723
post #76010 of 78723

Love the SC, spandexter

post #76011 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post
 

I love how people in MC just make up their own rules lol


THIS.

 

RTC,

 

Sorry to sorta necro-post, but somebody said you needed a different square with that purple shirt/floral tie. I like the shirt, and think it's a natural to pair with a white linen tie. I also like that jacket, but I think it's too light for that shirt and tie. Navy blazer? That would be my jam there.

post #76012 of 78723

Hello Gents

 

post #76013 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by YRR92 View Post
 


THIS.

 

RTC,

 

Sorry to sorta necro-post, but somebody said you needed a different square with that purple shirt/floral tie. I like the shirt, and think it's a natural to pair with a white linen tie. I also like that jacket, but I think it's too light for that shirt and tie. Navy blazer? That would be my jam there.

 

Shirt was a textured banker stripe in blue/white.


I would feel a bit strange wearing that floral tie with a navy blazer. Seems off...

post #76014 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post
 

 

Shirt was a textured banker stripe in blue/white.


I would feel a bit strange wearing that floral tie with a navy blazer. Seems off...


Oh, okay. Still think white linen is the path of least resistance there.

 

Why would it seem off with a navy blazer? I'm thinking of something very American, swelled edges, patch-and-flap pockets, hopsack. It would be off with shiny, pic-stitched worsted. Dark linen could work well.

post #76015 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

I love how people in MC just make up their own rules lol

Could be the 11th Commandment ...
post #76016 of 78723
Saturday





And Today



post #76017 of 78723
"Dimples show that you care alot about your clothing"

Not too sure about the Protestant Ethic, but this sounds Mennonite to me.
post #76018 of 78723
Italian meal tonite in the city

Sartorio lightweight medio blue sportcoat from yoox
Light grey incotex trousers
Light blu shirt
Linen blend herringbone textured serraicco tie
Brown burnished Bontoni shoes
Omega gmt seamaster watch



Edited by The_Foxx - 4/21/14 at 6:44pm
post #76019 of 78723

@Southern Style, love the white linen db!

post #76020 of 78723
Southern Style, I thought I'd eventually get used to your short pants and maybe even like the look. Sadly, it still ruins your otherwise great ensembles for me. Would you care to share the reasoning behind your negative break?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III