Yes, more earthy, muted tones than usual. Also of note is 3 pattern upper, 4 if one wants to include PS. Atypical Clags. I suppose from a distance the shirt may read as a solid.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5066post #75976 of 787224/21/14 at 8:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #75977 of 787224/21/14 at 8:23ampost #75978 of 787224/21/14 at 8:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Monkeyface
Sorry for the repetition, I have a very limited wardrobe at the moment. I wasn't going to post this because of that, but the thread is going a little slow, so another picture won't hurt.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That's a fairly assertive tie for 'round these parts (not nec. a bad thing); I wish it wasn't protruding quite so forcefully from jacket. Would like to see a longer shot, and maybe from a different angle, where tie does not appear so "in your face".post #75979 of 787224/21/14 at 8:35ampost #75980 of 787224/21/14 at 8:48amQuote:
Here you go, including dirty bathroom mirror (not mine): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I can dress however I want for another 2 months before I'm gainfully employed again, so I don't mind in your face ties at the moment. This jacket has lots of shape and is a little bit longer than my usual suitsupply stuff. I think longer jackets look much better on me, so I'll be on the lookout for longer stuff when upgrading my wardrobe.
Edited by Monkeyface - 4/21/14 at 9:02ampost #75981 of 787224/21/14 at 8:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Orgetorix
Belated easter fit pic.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great shot, nice springy vibe. I wonder if there's a way to break up whites between top & bottom? Pale blue or ecru shirt? Other shirt color options?
Nitpick: left pant leg appears a bit short.post #75982 of 787224/21/14 at 9:07ampost #75983 of 787224/21/14 at 9:54ampost #75984 of 787224/21/14 at 10:00ampost #75985 of 787224/21/14 at 10:04amQuote:
BEAUTIFUL TIE ... YOU'VE MADE YOUR OWN GOOD?You're just fine...compliments for the look....post #75986 of 787224/21/14 at 10:11amQuote:
Hahaha, this Passagio Cravatte is one of my favourite ties. I love how lightweight the fabric is.
Have you ever thought about making a small Ready-To-Wear line of ties using fabrics that you have a reasonable stock of? Your bespoke ties are outside of my budget at the moment, but the 3-fold ties you made for Exquisite Trimmings were a little more affordable.post #75987 of 787224/21/14 at 10:24amQuote:
I think the trousers are generally either too short or too wide - if you are going to have wider openings on your pants, it helps if they are of a classical length, however if you want them to be shorter, tapering is better. These fall between two stools IMHO.post #75988 of 787224/21/14 at 11:29amQuote:Originally Posted by Orgetorix
Belated easter fit pic. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Orge is very active in his church (maybe even a minister?).
Dimple. Check. White pants. Check. Loud check. Check.post #75989 of 787224/21/14 at 11:34amQuote:
I completely agree. Getting these tapered is on my to-do list.Quote:
Very active, but not a minister. I am sort of the ministerial equivalent of someone with a law degree who's never taken the bar exam.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Our Legacy 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 3 minutes ago
- › Best reweaver in NYC? Price no object. 7 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Contentedness thread 21 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 27 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 28 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 28 minutes ago
- › Assembling a great home bar 32 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...