Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:24 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5064post #75946 of 787224/21/14 at 2:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #75947 of 787224/21/14 at 3:09amQuote:Originally Posted by Shoe artist
Thanks for all your encouragements it's take me time to find my own style.
For today Easter sunday in family I'm wearing something more classical.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I really like this, with the exception of that monkey fist of a tie knot.post #75948 of 787224/21/14 at 3:43am
EliodA, now that you've changed your avatar I realise where your username comes from.
Poor old Elio. Great driver in his day. And those really were the days.
Speaking of which, OT I know (and apologise in advance), but did anyone see "Rush"? What a great movie.post #75949 of 787224/21/14 at 3:46amQuote:
Have you seen what Flusser actually looks like and what he wears?post #75950 of 787224/21/14 at 3:51amQuote:
He used to be my hero when i was a teenager. Not the most succesful driver, but certainly the most stylish. And every inch a gentleman.
(My apologies for derailing the thread with my recent posts about sports people....)post #75951 of 787224/21/14 at 4:00ampost #75952 of 787224/21/14 at 4:21amQuote:Originally Posted by ridethecliche
You were in the hood! I went to work for a few hours just a few minutes walk from Grotto. I went there for restaurant week and quite liked the food!
Get anything on newbury? Trident is one of my favorite coffee shops and is right at the start of the street near hynes.
How was the Boston part of your trip? Are you sticking around for the marathon tomorrow?
We love Grotto. It does not disappoint. I saw some lovely things at the Polo store, but passed. Headed back to NY today.
Thanks. They're from Uniqlo.post #75953 of 787224/21/14 at 4:23ampost #75954 of 787224/21/14 at 4:26ampost #75955 of 787224/21/14 at 4:38ampost #75956 of 787224/21/14 at 4:42ampost #75957 of 787224/21/14 at 6:01amQuote:Originally Posted by PCK1
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It is unfortunate that your right side is lost in shadow, creating a kind of amorphous blob, which is not helped by the jacket bottom being cut off in the pic. From the left side, the fit appears decent. Would like to see a little dimple action in tie knot, particularly since the rest of the fit appears solid and patternless with little depth (would prefer a dimple regardless, but particularly in this case where nothing appears strongly defined besides color).post #75958 of 787224/21/14 at 6:03ampost #75959 of 787224/21/14 at 6:05am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 30 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...