Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5064post #75946 of 787234/21/14 at 2:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #75947 of 787234/21/14 at 2:36ampost #75948 of 787234/21/14 at 3:09amQuote:Originally Posted by Shoe artist
Thanks for all your encouragements it's take me time to find my own style.
For today Easter sunday in family I'm wearing something more classical.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I really like this, with the exception of that monkey fist of a tie knot.post #75949 of 787234/21/14 at 3:43am
EliodA, now that you've changed your avatar I realise where your username comes from.
Poor old Elio. Great driver in his day. And those really were the days.
Speaking of which, OT I know (and apologise in advance), but did anyone see "Rush"? What a great movie.post #75950 of 787234/21/14 at 3:46amQuote:
Have you seen what Flusser actually looks like and what he wears?post #75951 of 787234/21/14 at 3:51amQuote:
He used to be my hero when i was a teenager. Not the most succesful driver, but certainly the most stylish. And every inch a gentleman.
(My apologies for derailing the thread with my recent posts about sports people....)post #75952 of 787234/21/14 at 4:00ampost #75953 of 787234/21/14 at 4:21amQuote:Originally Posted by ridethecliche
You were in the hood! I went to work for a few hours just a few minutes walk from Grotto. I went there for restaurant week and quite liked the food!
Get anything on newbury? Trident is one of my favorite coffee shops and is right at the start of the street near hynes.
How was the Boston part of your trip? Are you sticking around for the marathon tomorrow?
We love Grotto. It does not disappoint. I saw some lovely things at the Polo store, but passed. Headed back to NY today.
Thanks. They're from Uniqlo.post #75954 of 787234/21/14 at 4:23ampost #75955 of 787234/21/14 at 4:26ampost #75956 of 787234/21/14 at 4:38ampost #75957 of 787234/21/14 at 4:42ampost #75958 of 787234/21/14 at 6:01amQuote:Originally Posted by PCK1
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It is unfortunate that your right side is lost in shadow, creating a kind of amorphous blob, which is not helped by the jacket bottom being cut off in the pic. From the left side, the fit appears decent. Would like to see a little dimple action in tie knot, particularly since the rest of the fit appears solid and patternless with little depth (would prefer a dimple regardless, but particularly in this case where nothing appears strongly defined besides color).post #75959 of 787234/21/14 at 6:03ampost #75960 of 787234/21/14 at 6:05am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Wayfarer, Buddy Holly Style Vintage Sunglasses, Black Frames, for... 10 minutes ago
- › American Optical Sunglasses, New Old Stock, Grey Frames, for... 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 20 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 21 minutes ago
- › The Original Chippewa Heritage Boot Line 24 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)