Good call and thanks!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5053post #75781 of 787234/17/14 at 5:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #75782 of 787234/17/14 at 6:23pm
beneven: another thought...I'm on the lapel flower train, but I tend to think lapel flower / pocket square should be 'either/or', unless you're going to a wedding or really working a very vintage look. having both just tends to look busy and I'm not sure I've ever seen it done in such a way that it really adds anything over just having one of them.post #75783 of 787234/17/14 at 6:24pmpost #75784 of 787234/17/14 at 6:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
Having some meetings when everybody else is on vacation.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Terrific, very casual looking cloth B. love that tieQuote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
After my favorite suit from yesterday (thanks for the thumbs), here my second favorite suit from Corneliani.
Beautiful suit DC. I think 3-buttons is not optimal for your build thoQuote:Originally Posted by Shoe artist
Some of you asking me more !
^^^^Quote:Originally Posted by CousinDonuts
Event last night where I was hanging between Gulfstreams, Falcons, Maseratis and Aston Martins. A little chilly so I brought back the flannel pants and cardigan. At the bottom are snuff suede kicks.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very nice jacket CD- if that cloth's source-able I'd love to knowpost #75785 of 787234/17/14 at 6:52pmpost #75786 of 787234/17/14 at 7:07pmpost #75787 of 787234/17/14 at 7:11pmDay 5: Portsmouth, NH/Portland, ME Shopping in dowtown, Lunch at River House, Thrifting at Salvation Army, Dinner at Grace in Portland
Trip pickups so far: $12 @ J Crew Grey Wool Herringbone PS (almost perfect match for my pants yesterday), $3 @ Salvation Army Stanley Blacker Grey Camel Hair POW SC (sleeves need to be lengthened)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #75788 of 787234/17/14 at 7:12pmpost #75789 of 787234/17/14 at 7:31pmpost #75790 of 787234/17/14 at 9:30pm
Thanks gentlemen for yesterday's 24 thumbs. My best effort yet.
Unfortunately I can't enter the trainwreck challenge as I'm travelling. I can assure you though, I would have submitted a Swiss Tunnel Disaster of a fit.
And....speaking of loud ties....I just saw some extraordinary Paisleys in the Henry Bucks store at Melbourne Airport. They would have Mr Cerutti at a loss for superlatives.post #75791 of 787234/17/14 at 10:24pmpost #75792 of 787234/17/14 at 11:07pmpost #75793 of 787234/17/14 at 11:39pmpost #75794 of 787234/17/14 at 11:40pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 22nd AUGUST: THE 'NO BLUES' CHALLENGE 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 24 minutes ago
- › BROOKLYN TAILORS Men's Sport Jacket Blazer 2-button Charcoal (Sz. 3... 26 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 26 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 33 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)