Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5043
Styleforum Top Pickspost #75632 of 787224/16/14 at 6:02pmQuote:
Thanks, PB. Possibly true on the pants, but I believe the jacket pulling is due to my contrived "casual" pose.
All the pieces are really great here individually, Ian, but the top half is too formal for the jeans (which is obviously the problem of most jeans/tie fits). If you go dad jeans on Friday, try to really casualize (?) the top as much as possible.
Thanks, Pliny. Shirt is Kamakura. This guy to be precise.post #75633 of 787224/16/14 at 6:11pm
Waiting for my friend to find something to wear to her friend's party. I'm going to wear the same old things that I always wear....
Brooks Brothers blazer, shirt, and socks, Beau Ties Of Vermont tie, Jim Thompson pocket square, Tommy Hilfiger sweater vest, Orvis trousers, and Allen Edmonds shoes......post #75634 of 787224/16/14 at 6:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by David Reeves
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Grrrrrrr I like this
apologies for the distraction, but wanted to share this look.
The Duke's in town so I'm seeing a lot of this wonderful suit. Not usually a huge fan of this kind of English cut, but when it's done well like this it looks fantastic IMO.
French blue, mohair,broad square sloping shoulders, which William has naturally,
slim waist creating a nice 'V' silhouette, hacking pockets; straight hem and no pleats.
He's also wearing his tie much like his Dad- slim with a tight knot- accentuates his shoulders.post #75635 of 787224/16/14 at 6:24pmpost #75636 of 787224/16/14 at 6:41pm
Combination of some elements I've used before. Went with green grenadine and a lilac silk square to inject some spring into my Donegal tweed jacket (which I wore because it snowed today. In late April). Square is puffed but it's fallen down a bit.post #75637 of 787224/16/14 at 6:56pmpost #75638 of 787224/16/14 at 6:56pmpost #75639 of 787224/16/14 at 7:13pmpost #75640 of 787224/16/14 at 7:23pmpost #75641 of 787224/16/14 at 7:53pmpost #75642 of 787224/16/14 at 8:09pmpost #75643 of 787224/16/14 at 8:26pmpost #75644 of 787224/16/14 at 8:41pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 19 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 20 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 21 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 23 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 26 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...